Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making blue mouse easier?

Discussion on Making blue mouse easier? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, I have been thinking, that although cotobo is making blue mouse easier, it's still hard for me. I was wondering if a program could be possible to make it a piece of cake.

here is my idea, on the program, there is a map of all 15 rooms in pheonix castle mine, and when a blue mouse is detected in a room, the room on the map lights up! That would be really cool, but of course im not asking anybody to do this for me. I was just wondering it it is possible, and if it is, i will try and program it myself.(dont wanna sound like a noob )

thanks, if you could think that I could somehow make it, just reply to this topic. and please no flaming.
Old 07/17/2006, 20:11   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
when you go onto a map your conquer does not get info for every mob, npc and player on the map. So no.

Thats why when you are within 1.5 or so screens of a blue mouse cotobot can tell you about it. This is because thats when your conquer loads it (its the distance from max screen rez + max shift screen + a small buffer distance i think)

So no.. it dont work like that. Yes the quest is ez... just use speed hack + divine hare + cotobot and you can search around 4-5 floors per divine hare... aint that hard >_>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
own blue mouse
08/11/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello all of my speacial fans, Before I begin, I wanted to keep this my little secret but met prices are getting outrageous with the new db transfer so I figured that I would spread some love. I have been hunting the blue mouse for quite some time and I've pretty much got it nailed down to a science, So rest assured, these are facts, not theories. First off, I'd like to go through the basics Necklace = 50k Pinetum Picture = 1 Met
Blue Mouse?
12/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, First off i would like to say i did use search and found nothing so i decided to post in the correct forum to see if anybody know's the answer to my simple question :) so my question is; Is there any sort of program (that works with the new patch now) that can find the blue mouse and give you the co-ords on screen as you bounce around (or stand around) looking for him. Thanks
DB from BLUE MOUSE
09/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
I have obtained my first DB with the combo method (neck, pinetum, sword)... but i think after 20th combo... and no in the 10th combo. If any can explain better all process please... 1. Gain 10 combos of items (30 slots of inventory) 2. Go to claim mets... (gain first 9) 3. Now you only have 1 slot free 4. Go to market (need 1 met for do scroll) 5. Back to Judd ?? 6. Back with metscrolls ?? 7. ?? 8. ??
Blue Mouse
07/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi there, i want to say that i searched but i didnt found anything about it, i just wana ask if is possible to find the blue mouse more easier after u found if for the first time tnx for help