Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who see the last post of jailed characters?

Discussion on Who see the last post of jailed characters? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Who see the last post of jailed characters?

i saw it on conquer site, saying now we cant hide who is using bots cuz them send an virus to see who use :S

this is true? or is safe to keep using co farmer multi iten type and others?
Old 05/29/2010, 09:32   #2

Not a virus ... is a integrated program in game client ,. with this the TQ can get infos about your process list , and about the opened clients , so Multiclients and other things will sucks after this relase . and they now testing a newest gameguard what looks like the Xtrap<= used in Crossfire , but i'm shure they will relase a multiple game guard so when you can disable one of them you will go face to face to the next .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2010, 11:55   #3

ooh tnx for the information
Old 05/30/2010, 09:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by feellipe View Post
ooh tnx for the information
NP but stay calm .... they cant relase now ... i meant they will look when you have more characters in the same email banned and they will ban your mail ,, thats will works probably , cuz when they put back the backround checks and other old ***** , some inocent players will get bottjailed , for exemple 1 years ago( idk exactly ) in the dragon server i get botjailed cuz they added a backround check and i dont used botts only i jumped down from twincity gate ) ,, after some questions about it all the players get a free chance to get out .....