Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ohh..chit..plz dont suffer

Discussion on ohh..chit..plz dont suffer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/23/2006, 03:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
And that's going to help ANYTHING by just causing ****? why not close the topic...really tough.

-einhornchen
Old 07/23/2006, 07:41   #17

eeewwww service pack 2 <<<uninstall it on your control panel ffs , its a complete waste of time and conflicts with sh*t loads of stuff , theres no need to format just delelte the sp2 <shakeshead> <tut>
Old 07/23/2006, 11:09   #18

there are many simple solutions but he is too queer to even carefully read what everyone has said.
1:reinstall
2:if u have norton internet sec. like me then when u first run conquer it will ask u somethinmg like "Process Conquer.exe is attempting to access the internet" and u gotta press allow always
3:quit and go learn better english inur spare time(u seem to have alot of it since ur so addicted to conquer)