Ok I searched more then 400 websites, and I found all the keywords my engine will do, and none, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on ANY of the websites, including this one, have a working speed hack that dont DC you... How hard could it be? Just convert the non working, so it works with this patch. Can anyone please? :? I really want it, ive seen people speed hacking and its so cool...

TY for your time, really ty...
And, if you cant do that... and there is no way thats gonna happen, is there any way with Cheat Engine, to change the money? Like hack the $$$? because, actually, I have heard that
IS possible, with art money. I looked on GZP, and its there... No one really says how, but they mention enough to actually have done it. So if you can write a simple tut for me, it can be complex, im an elite mem hax0r, just suck at hexing, but if you can write a quickle tutle, then that be awsome... TY...