Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm a noob so ask questions

Discussion on I'm a noob so ask questions within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Since i'm a noob i want to know how to make a hack especially a money hack if any1 want's to make to u could tell me wat to do and we'll make it together and share it
Old 07/01/2006, 06:47   #2

wtf is wrong with u?
Old 07/01/2006, 07:13   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Narutozz@Jul 1 2006, 06:44
Since i'm a noob i want to know how to make a hack especially a money hack if any1 want's to make to u could tell me wat to do and we'll make it together and share it
first of all, you cannot CREATE a money hack because your real cm is server sided which means you must HACK the TQ or w/e which only few people can do, THEN you can modify player statistics, ect. nonetheless there is no "money hack" because taht is client sided
Old 07/01/2006, 07:21   #4

No, Not Possible...

Although there are glitches and tricks to make your money gain faster, but you know... not for noobs! Don' be PMing me about it either... If people use there heads you might find some neat/easy ways to make quick money.

~Chris

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Noob Questions.
08/03/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Figured all out #Close please.
Different Noob Questions :D
02/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
heya! i am new to this, but i am not a noob with writing hacks (vac, wall and speed, shop) i wasnt playing at pserver so long so i have some questions... 1. i found a tut about GM codes.... like /gm callmonster 3725 how to use this code... can u only use it as a GM, i first thought that but then that guy said that verybody can use it and then i thought everybody can use the code but it didint work and now i think again that only GMs can use it oO if a normal palyer like me...
A Few Noob Questions
01/31/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I played 2moons fairly for about 2months and I have a lv40 Segnale and now that I am bored of the internet I wanna play 2moons again and I dont want to go through that boring lvling shit again and so I looked up some sites and I stumbled upon this. I browsed a little and it looked pretty nifty and I just have a couple of questions I would like you guys to answer. well here it goes I am planning to be a summoner and I heard alot about afk lvling. Can you guys maybe explain clearly how...
Noob Questions
11/07/2007 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I have been lurking around on these boards for quite a while now and came up with a couple of questions. 1. FFACT: What does it do, how does it work, where do i get it?(all download links seem to be dead for quite a while already) 2. .ibf-Files: What program do i need to run these files? If this has been answered already, please forgive me, i did use the search-function, but havent found anything of interest. If these questions are too "basic" for this kind of platform...
some basic questions [yeah noob questions]
05/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
kay guys i got some questions that you might be able to answer ;D First thing What lvl do i need to earn things for enchanting my weapon/armor (no i dont want to buy things from market im only lvl 18 xD ) 2)*thinks* Im a normal Taoist at the moment ...was it a good choice? I mean ... i never played this game before so i dont got any friends that will help me with items/party leveling