Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED GOOD AIMBOT

Discussion on NEED GOOD AIMBOT within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/23/2006, 18:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
mim, u dont kno how pple are here, dont push the pros or no cookies for you >=D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where i can buy good aimbot unless Mimic and farmer ?
06/23/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Could any 1 tell me where i can buy a good program have all things like lvling and Pk commands ? unless Co Farmer and Co mimic
can sum1 give me a good aimbot
09/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
ive searched for hours on here for an aimbot, or aimer but no luck, can any1 post a few of the good ones for me?
FB/SS Aimbot (not as good as you think)
03/08/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 47 Replies
*NOTE* I take no credit in making this aimbot. 1) This aimbot aims for the shadows, so pick a unique color thats not used as much in CO, Ex: Green. 2) Because this will aim for the shadows, its best to use this somewhere away from wheres theres alot of mobs and players, so mainly this is for a 1vs1 =/ (like i said not so great) --------------- Set shadows to simple. Change the shadows to a different color, (i use green). Open up aimbot. Set the colour to the shadows you picked. Start...
I need a good speed/aimbot
12/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
someone give me an aimbot and speedbot plz
looking for a good aimbot
07/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
can someone please give me the link of a good and trusty aimbot. im not very good when it comes to people talking about scripts and everything. im just looking for a installer of an aimbot or something