Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spanish Patchs

Discussion on Spanish Patchs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi to all fellow elite pvpers members, I was just wonder if anyone had the spanish patchs for conquer online in spanish version, its called "parches" if any one would be kind enought to upload it to this silly poor noob, i'd really apreciate it.

Why do I need parchs
Why im asking in this page if it's only english?

well i do i need the patchs to play conquista in spanish server, cuz they made
a new server " finally " and it seems that the spanish web site is literary dead.

im sorry if im beeing a uber noob but i just want to play badly that im desesperated =\

~Rasec~
Old 06/17/2006, 16:17   #2

elite*gold: 200
autopatch from conquista???
Old 06/17/2006, 16:19   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Susi>_>@Jun 17 2006, 16:17
autopatch from conquista???
Well the auto patch feature for conquista dosen't work therefore we need to do it manually it has been 1 month since this feature dosen't work as you can see the people that manage spanish server isen't that many. yet they try to make money by
sellin the skill pots that makes you lvl faster by 20 minutes, they sell 20 of those for 1 db just imagine how sad they are lol.
Old 06/17/2006, 16:24   #4

elite*gold: 200
k then it doesnt make sense...
if the website is DEAD and the autopatch doesnt WORK how can people play on the server then ???
Old 06/17/2006, 16:32   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Susi>_>@Jun 17 2006, 16:24
k then it doesnt make sense...
if the website is DEAD and the autopatch doesnt WORK how can people play on the server then ???
well you see people can download the patchs only from the web, few people could download them, yet there is like 100 people askin for this patchs, It seems as if the
ftp server where they save the patchs\the client itself is dead, so few people did download the patchs maybe all of em yet they don't share or don't visit the forums as much as I do, So there is like 100 people trying to find this patchs anywhere around
they even send email to the gms and they just don't do nothin about it.
Hope this make sence if not

well as you can see im spanish. =\
Old 06/17/2006, 16:57   #6

maybe u find some at torrents or so?
Old 06/17/2006, 18:13   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Kitschi@Jun 17 2006, 16:57
maybe u find some at torrents or so?
thanks but couldn't find any torrent related to conquer online in spanish not even the client! oh well and i wanted to buy dbs from em lol they losse anyways.
if anyone has or finds out about it i'd really be greatfull to that person..

sincerely:

rase