I've done some research, and it looks like brute force is gonna be the best way forwards. If anyone gets chance, look at the last post on the first page, and tell me what you know on the subject.
EDIT: n0b0dYsB3tT3r, there's a prezzie for you in the form of karma.
Originally posted by goldberry@Jun 15 2006, 16:07 I've done some research, and it looks like brute force is gonna be the best way forwards. If anyone gets chance, look at the last post on the first page, and tell me what you know on the subject.
EDIT: n0b0dYsB3tT3r, there's a prezzie for you in the form of karma.
thx ( you gave me a super motivation to work on it further)
I was also thinkin about doin this a couple weeks ago... and i tried some progs, didnt work very good at all :S, i can look for some others... i know an act of a fire that used to let me share acts wit her... she was 116 than and that was almost a year ago :P wonder what she's got now......hehe, I'll look into it and try to help y'all out.
Originally posted by WaRpEd@Jun 15 2006, 20:02 I was also thinkin about doin this a couple weeks ago... and i tried some progs, didnt work very good at all :S, i can look for some others... i know an act of a fire that used to let me share acts wit her... she was 116 than and that was almost a year ago :P wonder what she's got now......hehe, I'll look into it and try to help y'all out.
do you remember what programs you tried ? i just downloaded one but im scanning it first right now
lol I spent last 3 hours searchin around the net for a conquer brute forcer. Turned up plenty stuff to BF sites but not games. idk anythin about crackin pass etc so I cant really help much.
Munga Bunga only uses a list of pws in its pass file within the download folder and they're all pretty much in the dictionary other than like 1111,abc,xyz etc. Also i don't get how to get it to try and crack what i want it to... goldberry if u know more about munga bunga and could help me get it to work for Co, post here or PM me, for now i can't find anything that will work....
hmm as far as I'm concerned this forum hacks the game, NOT the players, so please, don't post this kinda things here, I'm sure none of us wants to be hacked. If anything do it the (lame) way that xaladin is doing so you will only get the idiots that are asking for it.
Anyways, I think this thread isn't appropriate for this forum and should be closed.
ok I really like this idea and all (yes I know this is illegal and against the rules of the server...) so what I would suggest is just make your own freewebs (or w/e) website... install there a guestbook (works as a nubcake forum...trust me :P) and then give the link to that via PMs...making the site takes what...20min? and that way ppl wont you as much, it can be kept a secret (as long as PM only) and much easyer...just my idea...but yes.. some mod pls lock this since this is "illegal & against forum policies" afaik... :/
Originally posted by wAndAA@Jun 15 2006, 22:03 ok I really like this idea and all (yes I know this is illegal and against the rules of the server...) so what I would suggest is just make your own freewebs (or w/e) website... install there a guestbook (works as a nubcake forum...trust me :P) and then give the link to that via PMs...making the site takes what...20min? and that way ppl wont you as much, it can be kept a secret (as long as PM only) and much easyer...just my idea...but yes.. some mod pls lock this since this is "illegal & against forum policies" afaik... :/
well if they close this thread ( i doubt it ), we will make a site for posting suggestions about it , in the meanwhile PM me and the other people that are working on it , we already decided to spread info in a small amount via forum, im only looking here for persons that know how to or people who want to cooperate
I'm away this weekend, so I can't help out for a few days. I'll post here when I get back. On Sunday when I get back I'm gonna work on getting Brute Force to work with Conquer.
I have check top players on our site... 3 get 100m+ and the 4th only get 70m... i check password reminder... these 3 char get the same question...
If i can hack one off them... 300m for me ! lol
But i don't understand the question... so to find the answer....
Someone can translate me "zui ai de ren" ?
Account Hacker 08/08/2010 - 4Story - 21 Replies Hallo,
also wie der Titel schon sagt giibt es Account Hacker.
Und zwar die die Passworts hacken und ändern.
Also aufgepasst ändert euer Passwort so um das man es nicht so leicht zu erarten ist. Bei mir wars 12567910 als Passwort dann habe ich in O87hX8y hat nichts genützt habe irgend was geschrieben dann war mein Account schon mit E-Mail und Passwort änderung weg.
Also aufpassen :handsdown:
nub account hacker, but y? 05/30/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies y are ppl so sad to hack somones account when we try so hard to lv and get wings then those sad ppl always hack us and take all our dill it pisses me off
Account hacker.. someone please help 05/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies hy all, i`m sorry if does exist another topic with the same subject, and i made another one, but i need some help.
Monday night i logged off from game for 1 hour.
After 1 hour i tryied to login again, but didn`t worked out
Someone changed my password
I got to joymax website, and tryied to change it, but didn`t worked out because that person changed my email to, it seams was someone with all homework made.
I don`t know who is it, or how he did it.
I just want my account back.
I want your...