I`m sorry to say this guys but I got jailed today wile using the itemdropper function. It didn`t jail me immediatley, like on the third time of use. And the worst part is I can1t seem to get my noob in to bot jail. It seems we just dug ourselves in some deep ****. If anyone can help me to get out please do so.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I`m scared' border='0' alt='I`m scared' />
Originally posted by UrAnus@Jun 13 2006, 18:34 I`m sorry to say this guys but I got jailed today wile using the itemdropper function. It didn`t jail me immediatley, like on the third time of use. And the worst part is I can1t seem to get my noob in to bot jail. It seems we just dug ourselves in some deep ****. If anyone can help me to get out please do so.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I`m scared' border='0' alt='I`m scared' />
Im not going to jail, i use auto drop in cotobo so i dont know what problem u have
Thats what I said. I used the itemdropper before. but then suddenly out of the blue I got sent to botjail while using the autodropper. Just saying use at your own risk. You`ve been warned.
the new "fabulous bot detection" **** just sends you to botjail if you drop while in the air...so dont do it... you can just complain to TQ and say that you dropped a few items while in the air and got into the jail and they should let you out...or then just drop a few woodswords (w/e they called nowdays) in the air and he should go to jail! hope this helped
Originally posted by boki12345@Jun 13 2006, 19:13 can some1 post the link where i can dwl cotobo pls
this is the most reson cotobo
if you outo drop juse run.
if you jump and you drop 3 items fast you will be in bot jail in a sec.
it hase been tested and yes it will send you to bot jail 100% shure
Originally posted by UCGone@Jun 13 2006, 19:56 LOL holy **** happy i read this.. i use item dropper too.. just haven't used it in air.. but can't u just drop items reg. in air and get sent to jail?
No you have to do it really fast or when you have lots of lag...[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I think' border='0' alt='I think' />
i havent downloaded it, and odnt realy plan to.. but cant you just make it so it dosent work when the person is jumping?
alo you can send yourself to botjail normaly without it just by jumping and dropping alot.. we can hope they get rid of this patch tbh because it ruins it more of the none botters then the botters
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -* 05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und
musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ...
------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ...
Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....
Warning to all COtobo not always safe... 10/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies jsut recently one of my characters was sent to bot jail, i know its COtobo becuz dats all i use, i fink theres something wrong wif Crtl+d, i was hunting n did crtl+d and bam straight to jail i'ved used it several times b4 but dis time i was jailed, careful to all who uses COtobo, if dis has happened to anyone else POST it here i wanna know if it is just me..thxn sry if dis is the wrong place to post dis.