Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

needing a monster.dat that works

Discussion on needing a monster.dat that works within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i've searched those tho... i need to fix the blue bird thingy... but seems theres some error about Guildbeast in the .ini -.-
can any help and post a monster.dat that fixed blue bird and still working??

thank very very much !
Old 06/12/2006, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
oh that comes cool, i need it too !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Needing Spi
05/29/2010 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
English: Hi, I need some SPI on Server Prokyon (ANI). I give you for 20kk(20.000.000)Spi, 45kk(45.000.000) Yang in Metin2. You can get the Yang on Server Phelon.I give you some additions if you want. Deutsch: Hi, ich brauche ein bisschen Spi in Airrivals auf dem Server Prokyon(Ani). Ich würde gerne so ca. 20kk haben, dafür bekommt ihr im Game Metin2 (auf dem Server Phelon) 45kk Yang. Von mir aus bekommt ihr auch noch ein paar Zusätze. Ich werde nicht versuchen euch zu betrügen, da ich...
[DEV]Needing help!
02/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
Dear elitepvpers! We've gotten bored of another dekaron server and we've taken some players with us to start our own server. Our goals are: - A great community - A great server - A great support We are not in a hurry to do anything we want everything to be running smoothly on our testserver before we'll open our main server wich is a powerfull dedicated server.
Needing help :)
01/26/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Well i recently downloaded dekaron a chinese server it was at 5500x working perfect now strange thing is when i load my explorer webpage im curious yu see at the top alot of chinese words riteing saying dk 333 or something i would just like to know how to remove this from the top of my webpage its not on firefox just explorer .... thanks for reading xx :o:o http://i39.tinypic.com/35a95jq.png xxxxxxxx <3
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance
Anyone Needing A Pm?
12/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I do have in game pm experience. i also have database experience but not as much as i need. if anyone is needing help i will be glad to help just leave a message and ill be sure to help you in anyway that i can.