Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

weve been using ARTMONEY the wrong way what if...

Discussion on weve been using ARTMONEY the wrong way what if... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What if instead of using money for art money, we found a way to use items

this way people have to confirm their money before u end the trading u get money, they get nothing
its just i have no idea how to figure it out LOL
Old 06/09/2006, 22:45   #2

even if you could place fake items in the trade window when you click ok it will still cancel the trade cause that item does not exist in your inventory... and i don't think its possible to use art money to place anything other then fake money
Old 06/09/2006, 23:09   #3

That is why you find a way to change it.
And it wont exit you out because the person has already agrees to trading.
Old 06/10/2006, 14:49   #4

so what about the scam? build trust, add on MSN or AIM, w/e, then send the file, saying this increases your *fill in the blank*. its just like building a dam, then blowing it up afterwards, except u gain something from it.
Old 06/20/2006, 13:47   #5

Anyone got art money program thingy then?
Old 06/20/2006, 14:20   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Narutozz@Jun 20 2006, 13:47
Anyone got art money program thingy then?
artmoney sucks. its only good for searching for strings. other then that its way to slow so go with tsearch.
Old 07/03/2006, 04:17   #7

Well i forgot but some1 told me that Art Money can be used to Scam ppl but i traded it and it cancelled it...