Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cyclone hack + COpartner

Discussion on Cyclone hack + COpartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a C hack that works with COparter???
Old 06/09/2006, 05:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
"C hack" = cyclone hack?
cyclone hack = what?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cyclone hack????
01/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey everybody, i was wondering if there is a cyclone hack out there that enables cyclone non-stop. i have tried a bunch of speed hacks and they only make the character move fast but not hit a mob fast. i would like something that hits a mob fast like cyclone. if anybody knows anything to help it would be really appreciated. thanks
cyclone hack
05/08/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Speed Hacker created after patch cited in link. Installation: Installation does not need. To unpack and only to execute it. Abilita Enabled speed to hacker, Disabled incapacitates it.
COpartner to autoclick Cyclone, SM
05/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
well i tested it and it works, it complys with LEMONADE's itemtype.dat file which u change the range to 2 in other words stand in the middle of 2 stakes put cyclone in F1, and on COpartner window make it use potions at above your hp. (example your HP 6500, set it to use potions at 6600) and it will coninuously click Cyclone, thus u get auto click cyclone. and when u cyclone, it will keep click the cyclone, which makes it last forever but, i have failed to find a way to make it hit...