Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lol this is pointless but funny

Discussion on lol this is pointless but funny within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i just thought of this...lol...TQ has no idea that hundreds of people are waiting to hack/macro/bot everyone and even if they do all they're doing is patches and banning people who use hacks/macros ect. i just wanna see TQ just try and stop us epvpers cuz when tehy come up with a new patch..we come up with a new hack

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=mwahhahaha TQ is clueless' border='0' alt='mwahhahaha TQ is clueless' />
Old 06/07/2006, 07:49   #2

Trying to get your posts up I see ^^, well TQ knows this site very well, there are others that we dont know about, and they dont want us to ^^, I think it would be nice if Epvpers moved, and it was an invite only site, and only mods could invite, it would be a lot better, even if I didnt make the cut!
Old 06/07/2006, 18:26   #3

true i belive that would be cool i didn't know that TQ knew that this site was here...btw what does TQ stand for? :P
Old 06/07/2006, 21:23   #4

Since tq is a chinese company, tq stands for "tiang qing" (pronouced: tian ching). i am chinese but my chinese not that good, i think it means clear sky.
Old 06/08/2006, 00:22   #5

Yep, I can confirm that TQ does stand for "Clear sky in english". As Relax said, TQ is pronounced as "tiang qing" under mandarin chinese. If you were to pronounce the chinese writing in cantonese it will go like this- "Teen chin"

Back to the topic... Us and TQ is having a endless war here... so basically TQ is just wasting their time on a aimless mission that they could never win- they patch, we hack and repeat. I would like to see the GM's face when they realised that all their hours of hard work has been cracked in less than 24 hours of the patch release, which they thought will solved their problem
Old 06/08/2006, 00:40   #6

well they need to do something?? :P

Well about that idea of a invite only site is possible a friend of my has a forum like that. You sign up and a admin will say if your welcome or not.
Old 06/08/2006, 00:44   #7

They close a door but open a few others at every patches
Old 06/08/2006, 00:44   #8

I had the idea of an invites only forum in the "overrun" thread on the stickies.
Old 06/08/2006, 01:00   #9

yes maybe only invite

yes i will not make it then
not even so long a member here
but i see so stupid threads and reply;s from people
that i think **** off you don;t even show respect for the hacks and more
some people are making soon big changes for the normal people that sucks

my 50 cents maybe in wrong word but i think you all will understand
Old 06/08/2006, 01:38   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by bunnyshaker@Jun 7 2006, 18:22
Yep, I can confirm that TQ does stand for "Clear sky in english". As Relax said, TQ is pronounced as "tiang qing" under mandarin chinese. If you were to pronounce the chinese writing in cantonese it will go like this- "Teen chin"

yea i speak mandarin, not cantonese. and the qing was in traditional writing so i couldn't fully understand it. r u chinese?