Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

old (blue) tornado

Discussion on old (blue) tornado within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any 1 has the file for the old blue tornado, cuz the yellow that we got after patch just lags me -.-, and how do i instal it
Old 05/31/2006, 22:19   #2

if you know the name of the old one I could pload it for you.
cba to look for name now.
Old 05/31/2006, 22:27   #3

yea i tried finding the folder "thor" in my c3/effect folder on my old co folder but i couldnt find it. tell me where it is and ill upload it for you.
Old 05/31/2006, 23:59   #4

Either way you can't use the thor folder anymore. I tryed to make black nado again because i love it but when i put a thor folder in it doesn't read it. also the game is useing it because i can't delete it but it doesn't effect graphix so i am guessing they packed it somewere.
Old 06/01/2006, 00:15   #5

but theres definetly a file that controlls the tornado looks. i just dont know which one it is
Old 06/01/2006, 19:41   #6

found it:

then scroll to Tw3ak his post nearly at bottom