Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT Firecircle EASY TO USE

Discussion on BOT Firecircle EASY TO USE within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLease can someone make a bot easy to use.
a bot with no keylogger and that u can change screen and it still work.
And that it cast firecircle not too fast becoz waste of mana

Thx for reply
Old 05/27/2006, 23:10   #2

Yeah... a little too specific there I believe.

Since you'd need a macro-based program, you would need to keep the Conquer window open, and it would have to be made for a certain resolution. There are loads of levelers floating around. Use the search button.
Old 05/27/2006, 23:44   #3

dude dont be a leacher noob download macroexpress 3.5 and compile a script your self its not that hard i opened it up for the first time a week ago and i have made 4 really good bots its not that hard are you really have to type is really
<rightclick>
<delay 4 sec>
<repeet untill press F4>
so its not that hard
Old 05/28/2006, 15:28   #4

and you might wanna search the "bots & macros" forum.... and COpartner should be able to do what you asked for... but seriously... leachers should burn in hell!
Old 05/28/2006, 15:35   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by wAndAA@May 28 2006, 15:28
and you might wanna search the "bots & macros" forum.... and COpartner should be able to do what you asked for... but seriously... leachers should burn in hell!
meaning you should burn too?
Can't find anything usefull you've done.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
add firecircle in coemuv2?
06/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
how i add firecircle in coemuv2?
Firecircle(Inferno)Plvl
09/01/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies
this is a simple macro made using ghost mouse..very usefull for fire tao's to lvl while afk.. set Meditation to F6 and F7 for pot.. this runs for about 20 min and gets me about 10 - 15% within the lvl 95-105.. i'v used it many times,, has no problems as of yet.. also made it so periodically hits chat so if team member chat to u.. u can reply back without stopped the script (so they dun think your Macroin).. Enjoy P.S if u take anymore then 5 hits at Bas i dun suggest using it ;)
it is possible to hit more then 3 stake whit firecircle
08/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is it possible to hit more then this can anyone explain and where to go to hit more then this 4 ? http://i16.tinypic.com/6apq2ox.jpg
Fast lvling with 65+ tao (firecircle)
04/18/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Before you start spamming about 'omg 1 post..this gotta be a lie, check out the picture below. Yes this is my first post, WHO CARES? I'm giving out sweet info for every1 out there! I found this out today when i want to MC to lure&loot. a few bats were stuck there and not attacking anything. so i took advantage of it! muhuhauaha!! check this picture-> http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/6937/sweeeetqk 8.jpg
Take off FireCircle Effect
10/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hello, I wanted to take off the FireCircle effect. So i went to the ini folder and look at the file 3Deffect.ini But there so many line that could represend FireCircle effect. So question is does anyone know how to take FireCircle effect off? or which line do i delete from any file or 3Deffect.ini Thank you . This help me lvl much easier at basilik with all those tao busting FireCircle lagg me like crazy :(