Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone else hate this

Discussion on anyone else hate this within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/16/2006, 15:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by PaulWall@May 16 2006, 06:49
And you dont have to be able to 1hit the botters, just hurt them. Two things can happen, they will use up lots of pots, or they will eventually log off due to low hp.
or they die....most of the time at least if you do enough damage to them -.-" Ive gotten sick amounts of mets, +1s, and a few dancebooks...and an elite

Similar Threads Similar Threads
If you Hate ConteAzA ? and Kenwod you should hate me
08/21/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 24 Replies
if you hate them you betta hate me and that isnt smart but then again everyone but us three are idiots so go ahead:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Don't you just hate it when
05/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
you have a unique, nearly dead, then some turk comes and pks you and starts saying HAHAHAH U DEAD and all this >.>
Do you like me / Do you hate me
01/25/2009 - Off Topic - 135 Replies
A simple off topic game post if you like or hate the poster OVER you i dk if we have already like this if yes delete
Who hate me?
01/04/2009 - Off Topic - 36 Replies
Who hate me? :p?
What i hate....
11/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
This is in no way ment to be racist or biased towards anyone.... Feel free to add more in later posts.... 1. people who disrespect creators of any mod, bot, macro, program on this forum. 2.people who expect that programmers and anyone contributing on this server to be there lapdogs even tho they have not contributed a single bit to the community. 3. people who cant type english correctly and either come across rude or totally offensive to the creator