Originally posted by einhornchen@May 9 2006, 02:42 Something strange is happening with conquer online..the page isnt loading, the sapphire server is completely down, nothing is working O.o...
Originally posted by einhornchen@May 9 2006, 04:53 I'm thinking TQ blocked all my IP's from their servers, sites, etc.
-einhornchen
i thought that once too but it actualy was a virus named Jifo that was blocking my acces to certain websites and connections through some ports. conquer was blocked too. try a virusscan first. gl
sucks if TQ bans you... well kinda at least... for one you will have more time to develope Qoncuer... but you will have to download the autopatches from someone else / proxies wich sucks... -.-" but I doubt its a ban
I DONT WORK ON QONQUER. I run UCCO not, Qonquer. Secndon, it's not viruses, etc. I've contacted TQ about it and am going to continue to spam their mail till I get a response. Dont make that mistake again -.-
Giving your best ?!??! 05/21/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies LOL @ Farmer who's trying to reset my pw on mail...hahahah lol,give your best pow!
Giving Away 05/14/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies 1St thing its im giving away a GL1 Wu-Tang Warrior free
with some money,perm Im deco,who want pm me asap,
2nd thing its that i SELL a H6 Hd Nuker
wtith 600 set , lm+7 4sloetd bracers, lots of decos,roars,all the epis possible :handsdown: full pvp build, Selfish Fiend Bk title pm me asap here and flame around :):rtfm:
Giving up 03/14/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies is anybody giving hes 2moons acc. Stop playing?
if somebody is doing that pls pm me !
giving ym 06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies .... sana mapigilan yung pagbibigay ng e-mail add d2 kac ung iba mga abuser na nagbebenta ng cheat sa mga gs2.. ung iba nmn pinapakalat ng todo ung mga hacks kaya lalong dumadami yung mga abusers....
pero ayus din yung ginawa ng mod sa hack no.. konti nlng yung mga super ss sa pvp room.. two thumbs up!!
sana magawan ng paraan doon
thx...