Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trojan long distance hack

Discussion on Trojan long distance hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/30/2006, 17:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
by choping the avi? you kno resizing the whole thing to where it wont show the server and stuff. what recorder did they use? Its very nice. I can see that they worked hard on it.

If you mean the name flashing up study the movie and you will see it happen 2 times. im just bored XD
Old 04/30/2006, 17:42   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Apr 30 2006, 17:15
by choping the avi? you kno resizing the whole thing to where it wont show the server and stuff. what recorder did they use? Its very nice. I can see that they worked hard on it.

If you mean the name flashing up study the movie and you will see it happen 2 times. im just bored XD
Virtual Dub?
Old 04/30/2006, 17:52   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Apr 30 2006, 16:50
yeah i admit it is cool and being the brain picker i am i have found out the tro is Rejinder. I kinda noticed how the name popped up for a second and decided to see who it was. no telling the server tho, somehow they chopped it
would like to kno how.
holy **** are u dumb or sumthing?

U said its Rejinder right? dude freaking watch the video AGAIN and it acctually says its made by Peach/Rejinder.

no **** sherlock <--- I always wanted to say that
Old 04/30/2006, 18:53   #19

elite*gold: 20
lol nothing secret about that speedhack maybe to public forum i guess.
Old 04/30/2006, 20:17   #20

lol that long distance hack is very simple to do but the farther u are the more times u miss. eventually u can only see ur char only attacking but no damage is being done.
Old 04/30/2006, 22:50   #21

lol secret speedhack is the new1 this is just the cyclone speedhack thats i think was with the hax 57700D orzomething like that
well its a little bit usefull its makes u still 10% faster
but the real 1 i think its better
lol
Old 05/01/2006, 03:16   #22

looks like a good hack.. would someone like to share this hack? lol
Old 05/01/2006, 03:24   #23

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Robsta@Apr 30 2006, 13:55
jesus, thats just the kind of comment NOT to make here, were not here to say whats right or wrong hacking, and personally, we dont care to hear others opinions on it.
Actually, its a perfectly reasonable comment to make. Do you think we're here to just hack the game untill its no longer playable? If that were the case, why would there be higher level forums? Why not release an aimbot on the public forum?

The reality is, the people who have the capacity to make these hacks do it for enjoyment or self gain, and making hacks that ruins a game is contrasting ourselves, we wont have a game to play if we go too far. Have you not noticed that Ultimation, Myself, etc. else no longer release anything here? Its because we dont wan't idiot noobs like you to ruin our game.

People who make hacks/write bots without considering its effect on the game economy are selfish, immoral idiots, they ruin the whole concept of a 'Game' for everyone who plays it.

A range hack would ruin this game. Luckily this one sucks because the chance of hitting someone with it is slim to none.
Old 05/01/2006, 08:25   #24

yeah it sucks and its fake
Old 05/01/2006, 11:43   #25

Lol but I can make a real one sooo easy ive done it tons of times,hmm maybe I even still have it on my comp sumwhere.
The thing is it dosn't take that long to learn a programming language if ur really in to it then it shouldn't take that long,and when ur done u can do incredible things with ur programming skills,Like I can do.
And im exactly like unknownone I never ever post my bots here,I got tons of em,I even got one better then CoPartner its a mix of CoPartner and BJX bot but u have to have ur window in FRONT of everything,Uhm why I don't realese my hax is prolly cause im either selfish and dun want people to own me with my own hax, or.. ok theres no second question there,Thats why I for example dun realse my hax,just to not get owned in my server with my own hax.

Edit: Oh yea and my bot thats called TheTripleHigh (be aware it's just a name)
well I was going to realse it as soon as people in the community would of helped me,but then theese people came up in my thread telling me to do it myself,
and they asked me if i was lazy to just do it myself.
The things i asked for was just the ABC Fonts in CO diffrent FONTS offcurse cause people got Diffrent ones.

And I was like,WTF? they think im going to make a bot that they haven't even helped with not even a little bit and then freaking realse it to them? hell no,the hell with them.
Thats when i started making tons of hax not realising to public.
Old 05/01/2006, 12:00   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@May 1 2006, 11:43
Lol but I can make a real one sooo easy ive done it tons of times,hmm maybe I even still have it on my comp sumwhere.
The thing is it dosn't take that long to learn a programming language if ur really in to it then it shouldn't take that long,and when ur done u can do incredible things with ur programming skills,Like I can do.
And im exactly like unknownone I never ever post my bots here,I got tons of em,I even got one better then CoPartner its a mix of CoPartner and BJX bot but u have to have ur window in FRONT of everything,Uhm why I don't realese my hax is prolly cause im either selfish and dun want people to own me with my own hax, or.. ok theres no second question there,Thats why I for example dun realse my hax,just to not get owned in my server with my own hax.

Edit: Oh yea and my bot thats called TheTripleHigh (be aware it's just a name)
well I was going to realse it as soon as people in the community would of helped me,but then theese people came up in my thread telling me to do it myself,
and they asked me if i was lazy to just do it myself.
The things i asked for was just the ABC Fonts in CO diffrent FONTS offcurse cause people got Diffrent ones.

And I was like,WTF? they think im going to make a bot that they haven't even helped with not even a little bit and then freaking realse it to them? hell no,the hell with them.
Thats when i started making tons of hax not realising to public.
Same as unkownone because you made a simular CoPartner?
You cant imagnine what Unkownone can make...
Old 05/01/2006, 15:07   #27

Loool no not cause i made a similar to CoPartner,i thought i explained my self?,I have a made Private server,its acctually ALREDY DONE,and lol theres people here that dosnt know how to open c3 files,i dun know either but sumthing i do know is to re write ur private server in a diffrent language so it can also accept other files,i have even put in Diablo mobs and WoW mobs into my CoPrivate server,not only that.

I have Aimbot hits about 9/10 ,i have Jump gate hack were u dun even hvae to dissconnect all u do is jump over the gate and nothing more u just keep going to the pole and kill people or whatever,i have Meele Aimbot,yea it teleports to that person and Meeles him togheter with the Long distance Hack,I have Packet sending Bot for hunting over at AC it goes to elf apes,when an amount of dbs,mets,+1s are in the inv,it goes back by using the GC and also repairs similar to BJX Bot except BJX bot gets sent to bot jail cause it dosnt respond,but mine does respond and there for dosnt get sent,i can make a packet sending bot exactly like bjx bot but ive tried and it takes to long time,so i made a Packet/Pixel bot instead.
Hmm wut else do i have,oh yea the normal drag showing into a Super dragon gem,guess what thats for real and i got it.Uhm and besides that i never said im better then unknownone and i never said im as good as him in programming,what i said was im like him in 1 way and that way i ment was i dun give out my hax to people.
Thats what i ment about that message.

hmm lets see if i know any other hax,ok i also got theese usless hax,like u can put in a gem into a socket equipped item and u can remove gems from an socket equipped item.

cant think of much right now but ive made tons of hax.

Edit: I got Packet Bot that lvls on Slingers in Labb 1 Works PERFECT,and i also got one for Waterdevils ,thoose ones that can 1 hit u,works perfect over there to.

Edit2: Im mostly an expert on making Bots for lvling and Plvling,I also got a few Packet/Pixel bots for Plvling over at bas(works as a human) Over at AS(same as bas) and one at Hawkings 1st island at BI(This one i love the most,i combine this one with 2 hax,While my archer auto kills hawks my other char loots all the items and i get more then 20 +1 items in just 4-5 hours,The mets and DBs and Super,Elites,Unis the Archer picks up and i get tons of mets thats for sure,sum wierd way i never get dbs thought :S.
And also got plvler over at serps.

I also got theese Packet bots that walk for me for long distances,i made one from Stone city to the map before MZ,ive made from citys to Mines and so on,I haven't made any miner bot thought,i just use Chocomans and i Combine it with another bot of mine that walks back if i die or teleports to city and puts in gem in Wh and goes back,And recently i made Reconnecter wich Reconnects 30 minutes after ive got dced.
I got tons of theese bots that are small bots,that do 1 single thing or so,Ah and my Met spammer in TC i get over 5 socks per 300-400 mets cause i use my way of socketing.

Oh and i forgot my best thing of all,My so called Invisiblity hack,dont get fooled by the name it dosnt make u invinsible but it makes u Imortal good for trojans.That maybe sounds stupid or like bullshit but let me explain how it works.

Invisibilityhax/Imortality:
1.For water compatible = It auto goes over the whole GW Castle Map and revives the People that I type in the Boxes,For example i type a few names and this one looks for em,and when they are ghosts it revives them,And its Imortal cause If ANY Non GuildMate is near it it dces,that other Person wont see it DC cause it detects that person 1 and a half screen away,then after just a meele second it relogs in and for a few seconds ur imortal and the first thing it does is looks for ghosts to revive,then it jumps atleast 1 time and if it detects another enemy it dcs in air instant,and repeats.It mostly looks near Pole and near Right gate and Left Gate,dosnt look at other places besides thoose and on the way to the destination.

2.The Compatible for Trojan works like this u just press a button(Hotkey) wich u decide urself to choose wich hotkey,and when u press that hotkey the trojan Dcs instant,and when u relogg on ur imortal for a few seconds as loong as u dont hit anyone or move or do anything,and this one is combined with the aimbot and the aimbot Kills the person u hvae Locked on as soon as u log in,and then when that person is killed u just jump lock on a new person,logg of logg in and BANG.

Funny hax,i dun use em often except the Water Reviver.

Btw when u say i can't imagine what Unknown can make,lol how big could it be?
Theres nothing i haven't imagined,ive been there all the time.
Ima give a few examples,
1.When u could cast Superman/Fly,cyclone or whatever on other people.
2.when u could socket ur items even non weapon items over at BI.
3.When u could put in Ores of diffrent rates into sockets of weapons over at PC and diffrent rates became diffrent gems,dunno wut rate of iron became Super dragon gem i forgot,maybe 2? or 3? dunno.
Man I have alredy imagined all kinds of crazy stuff,so dun tell me theres sumthing i cant imagine.
Old 05/01/2006, 16:08   #28

i know a way to make u invisible but its very very hard sometimes i cannot get it to work as well =( but tested its server sided
Old 05/01/2006, 16:24   #29

Wow Real invisible hax aye? that just gets my hopes up and makes me try and try and try until i suceed, Hmm not that dumb,I mean if u can make a Ghost look Like sumone Alive but naked Server Side then im sure invisibility works.
Or maybe u just send a few packets that u were never there
Or u instead of making the ghost look like an Person,could make the Ghost look like an Peson that is under the cast of Invisiblity,that way u will be Part invisible but no one will see the animation thats under you,The Ying Yang i mean.
Old 05/01/2006, 16:27   #30

But then again,there is 1 way to make that Person Visible,U Shield him and Stig him and cast sum sort of spell on him and then hes visible.