Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stig Problem

Discussion on Stig Problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/28/2006, 00:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by rv3@Apr 28 2006, 00:00

Shielding a tao doesn't affect his ability to cast spells. See for yourself:
1. get on your water tao
2. cast shield on yourself
3. try to cast stig on someone else

You want to prevent your MAIN from getting stigged, so you stack your main with your stigger.
yes it does
I know it, and I've done it several times.
and I stick to that.
maybe it doesn't work on yourself, but im hell sure it works on others.

try it with 1 tro and 2 wates in tg and you'll see for yourself.
1. stig your tro with 1 water.
2. shield your stigger, and he will stop stigging.
Old 04/28/2006, 00:06   #17

no freaking **** LMAO im saying it is crazy in stacking your stigger but it does work, try it yourself, using 3 clients, if you can view the main's equips than theyre stiggable, if you cant then they cant be stigged

I used to get stigged DAILY (got an enemy) and stiggy was stacking main. then i decided eh wth, I stacked my stigger. no problems since
Old 04/30/2006, 10:10   #18

Oh no, so if i shield myself as a water, I can't cast stig on others and shield archers etc but wait no, since wtf did shielding yourself stop you from casting stig on someone else?

If you wanna stop yourself from getting shielded, get a fat tao. Like, lvl 100 big model male water with a robe on and put them in the same stack as your main, doesn't matter which way i don't think as long as he gets selected when someone's trying to shield and you don't. If you can't target the main to be shielded, then he/she can't be shielded.
Old 04/30/2006, 15:23   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by gasbagg@Apr 30 2006, 10:10
Oh no, so if i shield myself as a water, I can't cast stig on others and shield archers etc but wait no, since wtf did shielding yourself stop you from casting stig on someone else?

If you wanna stop yourself from getting shielded, get a fat tao. Like, lvl 100 big model male water with a robe on and put them in the same stack as your main, doesn't matter which way i don't think as long as he gets selected when someone's trying to shield and you don't. If you can't target the main to be shielded, then he/she can't be shielded.
jeez...

If you stack your main with an big male tao, you wont be ABLE TO STIG YOUR MAIN.
BECAUSE YOUR STIGGER IS IN THE WAY.

however.

If you put your MAIN ontop of your STIGGER, you can STILL get stigged and not risk the fact that someone WILL SHIELD YOUR STIGGER WHICH MAKES HIM STOP STIGGING.
Old 04/30/2006, 16:41   #20

tsu, you cant cast anything on people with shield on them, this is why casting shield on archers is useful coz they cant cast fly... waters do not keep stigging their target if shield is on them even after it wears off.. you have to stig them manually again.
thats why annoying brats cast shield on my archer in tg and not my water tao!
Shielding a water will only stop them from casting on themselves, but it wont stop casts being executed on other players.
I also tried what you said to try, with two waters and wow.. my stigger kept on stigging!
trust us its the main that stops getting stig if its shielded not the water
Old 04/30/2006, 17:21   #21

yeah i kno and tissue (tsu) you just have to play with the mouse and have 2 different faces so u kno which one it is . and even if i use a small female tao they still wont be able to shield me if I stack the stigger. I kno its insane but it does work. I was having a helluva time b4 i tried that now shes 24-7 (not including maint) being stigged unless I interrupt it got 20 percent on my 120 tro last night Nice.
Old 04/30/2006, 17:57   #22

EDIT: eee, removish.
ill be back later with stuff

EDIT2: well, there went that idea.
planned to fraps everything doing it my way, however when I click F9 to start recording all of my CO windows shut down -.-
Old 04/30/2006, 18:24   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Apr 27 2006, 14:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Apr 27 2006, 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -descenpet@Apr 27 2006, 14:49
Quote:
Originally posted by -some1else@Apr 27 2006, 11:21
<!--QuoteBegin--tsu
Quote:
Quote:
@Apr 25 2006, 23:00
put your main char over your stigger, so your stacking.

actualy i think you have to do it the other way arround(the stigger on top of the main so shield will be cast on the stigger)

u usually aim the one at the bottom

it doesnt work aiming for "the bottom" if your main char is big. [/b][/quote]
Lol u think u know so much -.-
They are right if ur Main gets shielded then ur water stops stigging,i just tried it now zip it ok?
Old 04/30/2006, 18:42   #24

oh ure lucky i noticed that u edited as I was previewing my nice reply so i wont show the newest avatar replacement for ya tsu and bounty, give me a few minutes, i need to fraps it so that we can settle this discussion once and for all

edit: dang i gotta get my second water 40 percent real quick my main is in labby as a reviver for a friend. this will take a wee bit
Old 04/30/2006, 20:49   #25

I've always tossed my stigging tao into DH and then dropped him directly over my archer and let the DH run out...cast stig...and I've even tried to use shield on either character, the stig tao just kept going.

-einhornchen
Old 05/01/2006, 12:44   #26

Why don't you go into tg and shield a few taos not stacked onto mains then and see what happens (a whole lot of nothing, I just tried it *rollseyes*? Then go shield that main being stigged ffs. Also, if its only your tao and your main in the stack - you can cast under yourself if you're bigger than your target but its not always the case that others can cast under your fat ****.

Also, if you think you're casting on the tao then maybe they both have the same avatar?