Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TORNADO AUTO FIX FOR FIRE TAOS

Discussion on TORNADO AUTO FIX FOR FIRE TAOS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay, I'm a level 125 fire tao and I'm going to reborn. I have fixed nado and the nado was bought from pharmist when I was level 79. When I reborn, would tornado auto-fix? Or am I screwed cuz I should have waited til 80 to learn from job center?

I've heard many different answers and I hope someone who actually was a fire>fire who bought nado from pharmist answer this.

Thanks
Old 04/25/2006, 06:56   #2

hi,
I think you can use tornado from reborn on. but you learn step 1 at Lv 90 with one hit^^ step 2 with LV 100 with one hit and step 3 with LV 110 with one hit^^

1Euro
Old 04/25/2006, 07:17   #3

even if i got nado from pharmist at 79?
Old 04/25/2006, 07:18   #4

You posted this in Conquer's forums, too :***: -.-, they answered your question, too
Old 09/16/2007, 11:50   #5

simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Euro View Post
hi,
I think you can use tornado from reborn on. but you learn step 1 at Lv 90 with one hit^^ step 2 with LV 100 with one hit and step 3 with LV 110 with one hit^^

1Euro
hi i need use atuo tornado is ok?
Old 10/06/2010, 22:37   #6

Hey everybody, i'm fire level 121 and i got my tornado level 2 , should i fix it before i reborn ? or will it be auto-fixed after reborn without fixing it ? please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The God-Slayer Guide to Fire Taos
04/07/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
ok first of all i want to say not to flame me...lol Fire taos are very powerful classes as we all know.. The best tactic is to train at places where you see black names, yet they dont 1 hit you (Potency really helps this) i recommend you get nado as quick as pisssible, because i hit same monster with fire then nado and i hit 500 more with nado... Fire Taos will piss you off a lot too...they can bore you to death when it comes to leveling skills...all skill should be leveled at...
Some questions regarding fire taos
03/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hey.. I have some questions regarding fire taoists and I hope to get clear answers.. 1- Does the water~warrior~fire get water spells ? 2- Is there a difference in hp between the trojan~fire and fire~fire if they got rbed from the same lvl, and they have same points in atts ? 3- I am fire tao with 179 potency, 2100 magic attack, 300 magic defence and almost 6.8 hp.. Can I go to hunt clean water/devil lord monsters ? Thanks in advance (:
tip for lvling fire taos
01/27/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
this is a little tip just for someone who is stuck with his fire tao lvling nado or just tired of zapping.i think many of you know this but still i am going to post this. allright first get zoom hack and evans tao program http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/80 044-tao-program.html . k here it goes go at basil spawn and hide in da stack, secondly maximize zoom hack so evans tao program will catch all basilisks and believe me in this way nado should lvl quickly and its safer dura wont...
A Pvp Guide For Fire Taos
01/20/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Fire Taos: Possibly the best pvper in the conquer online world, the fire tao has plenty of skills and can put up a fight with any of the other classes. This class is the easiest to pvp with. General strategy: The general strategy for a fire tao is to get as many hits as possible while jumping at a reasonably quick pace, mana pots and a few health pots are essential to a good fire tao. Versus Fire Taos: A fire vs. fire is probably the most simple pvp fight possible. When fighting...
fire taos
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
are there any bots/macros out there that will use my fc then when my mana is low it will switch over to nado. i will have my mana bs equiped.