Hi elitepvpers.
I have a rather simple question today.
I had not been in co in ages and well I came back recently and wanted to know what is the best paid bot avaliable in the market. I was really familiar with Script Vessel, however it seems that they are not on bussiness anymore. Thus it has come to my attention two new bots and that is cofarmer / fatalstrike and
co mimic. However I dont know if there is any better. I was really familiar with Script Vessel bot layout. Functions I am looking is to BOT MANY CLIENTS and to be reliable and worth the money. Help would be appreciated.
I am familiar with Script vessel, thanks all for your feed back, I tried to look into other post also, but I couldn't find anything reliable. So if SV still around whats the best way to contact them I used that bot and ti worked flawlessly, it even dced when ppl went by, and I think it had suppourt for CO spanish version. but anyhows. if anyone knows whats the best way to contact them or their website let me no as I have not found it yet, I've tried 9net9 but it gives me a 404 error in the web page, Best Regards.
Edit1:, I found SV can't be used on mutiple chars anymore? why?
Is this stillt he case or can you still bot in the back ground?
which paid bot is the best? 09/12/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies Hello, first of all is there any working bot on aion 2.0? i was thinking about bot from damncheaters is it good? anyone tried it? I looking for best one and most safe
B> PRE PAID CARD (EU) 07/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies BUYING A 30 - 60 DAY PRE-PAID CARD FOR EU POST HERE PAYING WELL!
Most paid bot software? 06/25/2008 - General Coding - 1 Replies Hey,
I'm searching for a pay-4-use bot,old or new(beta/trial) is not a matter,but the abilities it has and the amount of users that are actually paying for it.
It would be a plus if the bot is one of the products that botsmall is selling,encryption doesn't fit to be bad,so it's not a matter either.
I was working on 2Moons bot(udk sprite) awhile ago,but I'm about to give up that project due to the fact that there is no user interested enough to pay for it.
I will be now taking a look at...
Monthly Fee Paid For 06/12/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies Found this site that just started. They give you $2 bucks to sign up and its easy to make the extra 13 bucks a month. Thus you get a free month of wow. Dont even need a credit card. Its sooo great. Made like 12 bucks ffrom them so far.
hope you guys like
freecashandgifts.tk
Crack Bot and Paid Bot 01/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Since crack bot is not released yet, so i m planning to use paid bot for awhile. When ever we use paid tbot version, we always use our SRO login id. Besides that , when we reload the bot credit, the bot credit will transfer into SRO login id instead of other id like ISROBOT. ( get what am i trying to say? )
As an example, my SRO username is : abc
My id abc have 3 days credit left, and mandark has release new crack. So now i m gonna use mandark crack. Cause of that situation, i have...