Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lwhere u get the love forever ring?

Discussion on lwhere u get the love forever ring? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi i need to know where to find a love forever ring if it a quest plz tell me where to find the person tht start the quest thx
Old 04/20/2006, 05:13   #2

valentines day quest, in february
Old 04/20/2006, 05:15   #3

The quest is over now. you have to wait till Feb 14th next year. or buy 1 in the market. Btw this is the wrong place to ask question.
Old 04/20/2006, 14:18   #4

it s a quest you can redo again and again, and it even doesnt take much time...
so i wouldnt buy it at market, because many ppl of my server at least sell em for 400k and they are surely less worth.

and a lovering isnt that good imo, for warr troj i d use a dex ring, maybe its good for chars that need plvls, so they can get 800 more life or to train heal...
Old 04/20/2006, 15:12   #5

this IS the forum to ask questions!!! :GRR: And there is a way to do it even though the quest is out, not sure if it works anymore but you would just download all the patches to that moment of the quest, and just use loader like COtobo to skip the autopatches, then you could redo quest on a new server and sell those for sick money.. done it and proven to work