Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

afk stigger.

Discussion on afk stigger. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guys is there a way to set conquer partner up so it stigs a archer while getting plvld
standing in a stack?
Old 04/06/2006, 23:32   #2

elite*gold: 0

elitepvpers -> Uses of Conquer Partner

search,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Stigger
02/17/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I am looking for a auto stigger... The one I found on here doesn't work anymore... Can someone help me out... thanks
Tao Stigger
08/17/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
How to Use: 1)Unzip it 2)Login to CO with ur tao and another char 3)Open the stigger 4)Put F1 as Med and F2 as Sit for ur tao 5)Put the cursor on the ur tao and press F12 to activate the skill, while ur on ur main char. Ctrl+P->Pause Ctrl+R->Reload Stigger
How to Create Stigger
06/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Tere's a lot of programs like this on this forum, I searched and no one teach how to get coordenates of another player on conquer window, please if someone have a source code of any auto stigger or if someone know how to do it please post to us. can be on any programming language. tanks.
tg stigger
01/08/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 20 Replies
c---c---c---c---c---c---c <-- c = scarecrow ------*---*---*---------- <-- * = where stig clicks - - - ------------w------------ <-- w = where water stands supposed to be 5 steps down from scarecrow - - - ------*---*---*---------- <-- * = where stig clicks
Stigger
03/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
0k i know im bein a noob here but is there a bot that stigs a certain char, sits meds, does it again, ive tryed co partner all it does is stig constantly no sit no med or w.e, i saw an archer do it in hawkings her water stigged her 2 times, sat, med,done it again