Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayConquer is closing on 6/6/2023, please help testing before the shutting down :(

Discussion on PlayConquer is closing on 6/6/2023, please help testing before the shutting down :( within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PlayConquer is closing on 6/6/2023, please help testing before the shutting down :(

PlayConquer private server was my only reference in everything like Epic quests, skills, systems and so on.. its my only reference because it is affordable to get cps and try things but it is upon closing and i need to acquire their attack calculations before the shutting down date.

i was wondering if you could help me out understanding how the attack system is being calculated properly in order. and how can i test their attack properly what are the steps that i should follow to test their full attack system as well as the battle power calculations.

this picture contains all the attributes

i also need to know what are these attributes function?

1-Metal Resist Wood Resist Water Resist Fire Resist Earth Resist
2-Dodge Rate 3- Lucky Strike 4-Parry 5-Detoxication 6-Penetration
7-Blessed percentage 8-M-Def percentage 9-Attack percentage
10-Accuracy 11-Agility 12-Dodge

so please i need to know these attributes functions, how do they work in collaboration with attack,m-attack-defense-m-defense and Battle Power.

Thanks in advance 3>
Attached Images
File Type: png attributes.png (44.6 KB, 94 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2023, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdallahEssam273 View Post
PlayConquer private server was my only reference in everything like Epic quests, skills, systems and so on.. its my only reference because it is affordable to get cps and try things but it is upon closing and i need to acquire their attack calculations before the shutting down date.

i was wondering if you could help me out understanding how the attack system is being calculated properly in order. and how can i test their attack properly what are the steps that i should follow to test their full attack system as well as the battle power calculations.

this picture contains all the attributes

i also need to know what are these attributes function?

1-Metal Resist Wood Resist Water Resist Fire Resist Earth Resist
2-Dodge Rate 3- Lucky Strike 4-Parry 5-Detoxication 6-Penetration
7-Blessed percentage 8-M-Def percentage 9-Attack percentage
10-Accuracy 11-Agility 12-Dodge

so please i need to know these attributes functions, how do they work in collaboration with attack,m-attack-defense-m-defense and Battle Power.

Thanks in advance 3>
You still haven't restored your other thread asking for calculations, nor did you post the answer (which should be public seeing how those calculations are public in other sources). Why should we help you when you're just going to take what's given to you and burn the bridge behind you?
Old 06/02/2023, 18:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You still haven't restored your other thread asking for calculations, nor did you post the answer (which should be public seeing how those calculations are public in other sources). Why should we help you when you're just going to take what's given to you and burn the bridge behind you?
i fixed it myself sir they all asked me for money privately no one helped me and i didn`t know the forum rules that was my first thread i thought after fixing any thread it should be deleted i didn`t mean to burn the bridge behind me however, i have edited the previous thread provided the bug and the solution that i have done it

Quote:
would you please help me understanding these things and how can i calculate them properly sir?
Old 06/02/2023, 19:08   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdallahEssam273 View Post
i fixed it myself sir they all asked me for money privately no one helped me and i didn`t know the forum rules that was my first thread i thought after fixing any thread it should be deleted i didn`t mean to burn the bridge behind me however, i have edited the previous thread provided the bug and the solution that i have done it

would you please help me understanding these things and how can i calculate them properly sir?
Oh, I see. I hope you didn't pay any of those people, because those are scams...

Well, I'm glad you got an answer, but that's very unfortunate. In terms of calculations, I recommend you look at COPSv6 Enhanced edition (Google it since it's not posted here). I'm pretty sure those are very close to what you're looking for if not the actual calculations. It won't include all of the ones you mentioned, though. I'm pretty sure those are public in the forums, though. Like the player forums - not the programming ones.
Old 06/02/2023, 21:00   #5

Quote:
Oh, I see. I hope you didn't pay any of those people, because those are scams...

Well, I'm glad you got an answer, but that's very unfortunate. In terms of calculations, I recommend you look at COPSv6 Enhanced edition (Google it since it's not posted here). I'm pretty sure those are very close to what you're looking for if not the actual calculations. It won't include all of the ones you mentioned, though. I'm pretty sure those are public in the forums, though. Like the player forums - not the programming ones.
thanks sir, i have found these references in your sticked threads
4330 - COPSv6 Enhanced (CptSky): A nearly complete and well organized project.
5017 - COPS v6 (CptSky): Organized project with good reference material, also fairly complete
5065 - COPS v7 (CptSky): The community's best C++ source that's very organized

so which version should i download ?