Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why all conquer online programmers couldn`t fix this spell when they attempt to fix?

Discussion on Why all conquer online programmers couldn`t fix this spell when they attempt to fix? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the problem is the algorithms are not distributed to the screen in 360 degree properly, if you cast a skill that has a length it will be casted in a short length from certain sides like 105 to 150 degree, 75 to 35 degree, 330 to 300 degree and 245 to 210 degree
and very long from the rest sides
but if you tried to shorten the rest, the above degree will be more shorter than before and vice versa..

edit:
Solved! The right approach to fix this bug is depending on constant coords like these
Old 05/30/2023, 17:48   #2

You are not doing a good search because I have all those skills working and my source is public.
I just cannot share other forums ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2023, 11:27   #3

contact me on discord
Solly#3505
and i will explain to you how can you fix this all
Old 05/31/2023, 18:14   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHisokA View Post
contact me on discord
Solly#3505
and i will explain to you how can you fix this all
Don't do this. If you can explain something that helps answer this question, then post it publicly so people can benefit from it and we don't get more of the same question asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdallahEssam273 View Post
Please someone Mentions @, i need his reply
I do server architecture. I've never heard of these skills in Conquer Online.
Old 05/31/2023, 20:57   #5

I do server architecture. I've never heard of these skills in Conquer Online.[/QUOTE]

sir, can you let me contact you? btw i have solved my algorithms issue
Old 06/01/2023, 00:07   #6

Quote:
sir, can you let me contact you? btw i have solved my algorithms issue
I'm personally not available for private requests, but I encourage you to post an answer here so that others with the same question can find an answer. And please don't delete your question. This is a forum - discussion is encouraged.
Old 06/02/2023, 04:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'm personally not available for private requests, but I encourage you to post an answer here so that others with the same question can find an answer. And please don't delete your question. This is a forum - discussion is encouraged.
i`m actually trying to create an indistinguishable conquer online version 6200 before perfection and i was wondering if you could help me out fixing some bugs in the transfer/cross server and cross ctf
poker,team,skill pk,roulette,spin to win and lottery all systems are working fine and even the algorithms have been done recently. no body helped me actually fixing it in here however, i spent 3 days working on it xD
here are some pictures

my only reference because it is cheap is playconquer and it is closing on 6/6
i`m trying to find out the Attack calculations and that going to be in another thread, it won`t be deleted so people would be beneficiary of it
Old 06/02/2023, 09:01   #8

Quote:
i`m actually trying to create an indistinguishable conquer online version 6200 before perfection and i was wondering if you could help me out fixing some bugs in the transfer/cross server and cross ctf
poker,team,skill pk,roulette,spin to win and lottery all systems are working fine and even the algorithms have been done recently. no body helped me actually fixing it in here however, i spent 3 days working on it xD
here are some pictures

my only reference because it is cheap is playconquer and it is closing on 6/6
i`m trying to find out the Attack calculations and that going to be in another thread, it won`t be deleted so people would be beneficiary of it
Sorry, but as I stated before... I'm not available for private requests. It has nothing to do with convincing me; my job forbids it unless under special circumstances. You can read more about that here: . But also, I don't have free time to do that sort of thing for any random person who asks...
Old 06/02/2023, 17:03   #9

Quote:
Sorry, but as I stated before... I'm not available for private requests. It has nothing to do with convincing me; my job forbids it unless under special circumstances. You can read more about that here: . But also, I don't have free time to do that sort of thing for any random person who asks...
i got your point sir, i appreciate your reply help 3> please take a look at my next thread

Quote:
thread has been edited in order to show the problem and the solution sir.
Old 06/02/2023, 19:19   #10

This one is for line skills with Width, suitable for BladeTempest and other similuar skills (do not use for line skills, DDALine is slower but does give better results to Conquer somehow)

This one is for fan skills, use the correct "width" value and it will fit for any fan skill
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2023, 05:44   #11

Quote:
lol if you can't post here to help others why are you posting at all? I'm not available because of my job... but if you want to request work privately here's my link... but also I won't do that either? nobody cares that much
Old 06/06/2023, 08:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
lol if you can't post here to help others why are you posting at all? I'm not available because of my job... but if you want to request work privately here's my link... but also I won't do that either? nobody cares that much
Hm? I think you misunderstand... I can post here to help people. There's nothing stopping me from doing that. What I'm not allowed to do is work with others on source code privately. That's against my work contract, which is very common in the game industry. If you go to that page I linked, you'll see it's not a request form - it's a page explaining why I can't accept private work. Posting to a forum I can and will continue doing.
Old 06/23/2023, 05:17   #13

Quote:
Hm? I think you misunderstand... I can post here to help people. There's nothing stopping me from doing that. What I'm not allowed to do is work with others on source code privately. That's against my work contract, which is very common in the game industry. If you go to that page I linked, you'll see it's not a request form - it's a page explaining why I can't accept private work. Posting to a forum I can and will continue doing.
got a job at grindr today so i can't help with private codes anymore
Old 06/23/2023, 23:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
got a job at grindr today so i can't help with private codes anymore
.....Ok...? I can't tell if you're trying to make a joke or... are you mad at me for something? I'm confused. I really don't know how to make this any clearer. I'm very literally not allowed to work on other games unless I have written permission from my work. I professionally work on online games. If I don't have permission from my work, then it's conflict of interest. Are you actually mad at me? What's going on here?
Old 06/24/2023, 05:37   #15

Quote:
.....Ok...? I can't tell if you're trying to make a joke or... are you mad at me for something? I'm confused. I really don't know how to make this any clearer. I'm very literally not allowed to work on other games unless I have written permission from my work. I professionally work on online games. If I don't have permission from my work, then it's conflict of interest. Are you actually mad at me? What's going on here?
I also understood it like some kind of homophobic joke. Luckily I still can make private servers xD but I am not allowed to work with Big Data while I'm at the company I am right now because of the product I'm working with.
Maybe he never had a contract