Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question/suggestion for co partner

Discussion on question/suggestion for co partner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was wondering what files (if its local) in the co folder determines whether an item is going to pop the "are you sure you want to drop this" window when dropping a +1 or blessed item on the ground. because these items cannot be dropped by co partner. the reason I was wondering is maybe if the file is local and not server side then we could edit the files for CloudDiamonds or whatever we want to initialize that particular pop up window so that co partner cannot drop them?

and yeah I know I can just type in CloudDiamond into the pickup box but my co partner keeps droppin lab diamonds and if the mob is too large it has trouble picking them all back up before they dissapear is all besides theres gotta be other items in game people would rather co partner not drop AT ALL
Old 03/31/2006, 21:22   #2

Im completely sure the prompt window is client-sided but have no idea how to deal with that
Old 03/31/2006, 22:15   #3

kk thanks I was just thinkin out loud is all
Old 03/31/2006, 22:35   #4

elite*gold: 20
it's in the itemtypes.dat which i have allready modded my own not to drop cloud diamonds.

get the itemtype editor and open your itemtypes.dat and in the search box type in CloudDiamond and in the misc values to the right in the first box change the 0 to a 3 and save it and viola partner can't drop em. Hope this helps you.
Old 04/01/2006, 01:41   #5

wow thank you very much I will be trying this as soon as server comes back up!