Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade Hack still working?

Discussion on Trade Hack still working? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi! I discovered how to do the trade hack a couple weeks ago, and when I was starting to enjoy it, I think it was patched by the 4302 patch. Anyone can confirm this? Or anyone knows how to bypass this and still do the trade hack?

Im talking about that exploit in trade window, that allows you to send multiple packets of money. The victms sees like 40m, but youīre only giving her 5m, for example.

I didnīt wanna to talk about this **** in public (and I didnīt want to post questions), but i had no answer from the emails i sent to some "big hackers" in this forum, so iīm asking anyone who can help.

Thanks, and sorry for any bad english.
Old 03/28/2006, 19:26   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by C.S.I.@Mar 28 2006, 19:20
Hi! I discovered how to do the trade hack a couple weeks ago, and when I was starting to enjoy it, I think it was patched by the 4302 patch. Anyone can confirm this? Or anyone knows how to bypass this and still do the trade hack?

Im talking about that exploit in trade window, that allows you to send multiple packets of money. The victms sees like 40m, but youīre only giving her 5m, for example.

I didnīt wanna to talk about this **** in public (and I didnīt want to post questions), but i had no answer from the emails i sent to some "big hackers" in this forum, so iīm asking anyone who can help.

Nope, tradehack is patched (if you belive CO forums)
btw, don't think the "big hackers" would help you out anyway, and im glad that they don't do it either.
Old 03/28/2006, 20:06   #3

elite*gold: 20
NO QUESTIONS HERE.
Old 03/28/2006, 20:14   #4

It is true, no questions here; but take a breath. No need for immaturity.
Old 03/28/2006, 20:54   #5

elite*gold: 20
The trade hack IS now fixed for good, or I should hope so.

The hack was originally fixed in January, but on the patch after that (4300), They must've used an unpatched server code, making the patches they made obsolete. I don't think many people realised until recently that the trade hack was still possible, it got fixed a few days ago, along with the disconnect/break mobs/invulnerability hacks.
Old 03/28/2006, 21:54   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Mar 28 2006, 14:54
The trade hack IS now fixed for good, or I should hope so.

The hack was originally fixed in January, but on the patch after that (4300), They must've used an unpatched server code, making the patches they made obsolete. I don't think many people realised until recently that the trade hack was still possible, it got fixed a few days ago, along with the disconnect/break mobs/invulnerability hacks.

dam them...lol
Old 03/28/2006, 23:23   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by C.S.I.@Mar 28 2006, 19:20

NO ******* QUESTIONS HERE!
Old 03/28/2006, 23:25   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Fataladmin+Mar 28 2006, 17:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fataladmin @ Mar 28 2006, 17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--C.S.I.@Mar 28 2006, 19:20

NO ******* QUESTIONS HERE! [/b][/quote]
wow..a little harsh? lmao