Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto hunter for trojan plz

Discussion on auto hunter for trojan plz within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can some one plz put a auto hunter for trojans here???
Old 03/22/2006, 19:06   #2

no questions... pls someone remove this
Old 03/22/2006, 19:11   #3

elite*gold: 20
2 words: **** you, I mean Conquer Partner
Old 03/22/2006, 19:33   #4

NO ******* NOOB QUESTIONS !!! As I said before A LOT of times, IF you need hacks, go search for them and dont ask others do do it for you ! Maybe someone should even tie your shoelaces for you ? :?
And if you dont like it go screw a goat(or lets the goat **** you) !

****** !!!
Old 03/22/2006, 22:14   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ciortas@Mar 22 2006, 19:33
NO ******* NOOB QUESTIONS !!! As I said before A LOT of times, IF you need hacks, go search for them and dont ask others do do it for you ! Maybe someone should even tie your shoelaces for you ? :?

****** !!!
yea dude, although he shouldn't be posting questions here, you went wwaayy overkill here, perhaps you dont read either, there is an announcement about flaming and language in posts, but certainly not, only asking questions makes someone a n00b. But in my opinion, you have just shown that you are infact, right along with hardcore.
Old 03/22/2006, 22:21   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Robsta+Mar 22 2006, 22:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robsta @ Mar 22 2006, 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ciortas@Mar 22 2006, 19:33

****** !!!
yea dude, although he shouldn't be posting questions here, you went wwaayy overkill here, perhaps you dont read either, there is an announcement about flaming and language in posts, but certainly not, only asking questions makes someone a n00b. But in my opinion, you have just shown that you are infact, right along with hardcore. [/b][/quote]
Yea, Robsta is right.
Just tell them to use search, thats all.
Old 03/22/2006, 22:32   #7

*Hops on bandwagon*

a good hunt prog

and last but certainly not least