Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Edited Map

Discussion on Conquer Online Edited Map within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Online Edited Map

Hi Guys,

Haven't played conquer in so long and just came back, playing a private server. I have been looking left and right for the way and files to change the maps so that it shows the squama locations, meteor/db locations in meteor zone and all that stuff. I'm pretty sure I got it from here but can't find it anymore, any one can link the thread or help please?

Thanks
Old 09/12/2022, 18:26   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,993
All of those settings should be server side, not client side. You won't be able to modify those values from the client.
Old 09/13/2022, 02:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
This is a collection someone (don't know who) made at one time. The minimaps kinda suck but it's the best anyone has publically released at this point and I think it has everything you wanted. (maybe not squamas).

This will only work if the server is running using the standard classic TQ stuff. If anything is changed then it wont be accurate.

Just unzip it to /conquer/data/minimap/ and replace everything.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2022, 03:23   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Maps the World View Post
This is a collection someone (don't know who) made at one time. The minimaps kinda suck but it's the best anyone has publically released at this point and I think it has everything you wanted. (maybe not squamas).

This will only work if the server is running using the standard classic TQ stuff. If anything is changed then it wont be accurate.

Just unzip it to /conquer/data/minimap/ and replace everything.
Oh, pf. Thank you for correcting me. Totally misread this thread.

Tags
conquer online 2.0, map, squama