Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

... co panther

Discussion on ... co panther within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well, seems to me that my co panther isnt working anymore. i open the server emulator, and then i open co partner. but when the ok screen pops up and i press ok it dissapears. wtf?

its worked before, and now it stops working -_-
Old 03/07/2006, 03:31   #2

does it work for anyone else still? (just to see if the thing still works)
Old 03/07/2006, 11:37   #3

well, it still works here
but i didn't download the latest updates,
still using 4th feb 2006 edition
Old 03/07/2006, 13:25   #4

Still works here, never d/led any updates.
Old 03/07/2006, 15:51   #5

elite*gold: 20
yep good to go here also must just be you google

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pink Panther
05/17/2010 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
heyhoo, wollte mal fragen, ob hier vllt. jmd bilder/zeichnungen/artworks (einfach alles mögliche am besten im DinA5 format) von dem partner des inspektors aus rosaroter panter hat (die zeichentrick serie) Ich mein der, wo immer so verschlafen aussieht^^ Dudu oder so heißt der Wäre super nice, (derjenige bekommt auch nen thanks)
[My Brute] Want a panther?Come look !!
05/18/2009 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
discovered a glitch on how to get a panther step1. On a Computer outside your home IP address (this is KEY for it to work) GO TO THIS LINK > ilallaqlajtuz My Brute and become his pupil. ****You need to use a computer with an IP address that has never been to the mybrute website.**** step 2. try leveling to level 3. You have a 33% chance of getting a bear/panther/dog. If it doesnt work try again on a different IP address (try different locations, libraries, computer stores, your friend's...
Co panther help.
05/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hello EPVP i dled the bot cuz i gota get my damn troj 2 87 and dun wanna lvl 2 lazy :(.. so anyway i dled the emulater and the bot and i loged off co and started the emulater first then the bot and clicked start then log in and press f11 and picked wat i want it 2 do and clicked run and it said this --------------------------- Error --------------------------- Please download program form http://www.9net9.com/games/index.asp again !http://www.conqueronline.com/downloads/patch.htm , ...