Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All water farmers CLICK HERE !!

Discussion on All water farmers CLICK HERE !! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking All water farmers CLICK HERE !!

Well I've quit CO for a while but when I saw all the fuss that was made about the opening of the classic servers I wanted to come back and check em out. Since there is no fog I guess water-warr-xx are back so I wanted to make 1 but leveling a water tao is a bit extreme I wanna get a reborned water-warr at any lvl .
So if there are any water farmers from the classic server Prosperity that have no use for their reborned waters I'll be happy to take them of their hands,or give em a small sum of CPS for their accs
Note: I would like a new char so that i can name him myself , want full info , not just username and pass, I don't want the DB or the super gem from rebirth (unless u be so kind as to give em 2 me xP) , just a naked any lvl water- warr . pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> 130-130-132 Water-Warrior-Trojan on Wildswan/Frogprince Click to See Details!!
11/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 14 Replies
Noble Rank: Earl Max BP without Guild/Clan/Mentor: 291 Gears Lvl 120 Super +8 -7% 2(SDG) Coronet (SDG enchant) Lvl 112 Super +7 -7% 2(SDG) Earrings (SDG enchant) Lvl 130 Super +8 -7% 2(SDG) Club (SDG enchant) Lvl 125 Super +6 -3% 2(SDG) Necklace (SDG enchant) Lvl 126 Super +6 -5% 2(SDG) Attk Ring (SDG enchant) Lvl 130 Super +10 -7% 2(SDG) Poison Blade (SDG enchant) and 4040/5500 composition progress
If you hate money farmers Click here.
06/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I just gotta get this out i think that everybody should join up in the fight against bots. even if they bot themselves i did to. but if all the money farmers dissapered from the server you didnt have to pay for Premium every month to get in. I know all want to be high lvl and bots to do it. but we gotta stand together to get money farmers out of silkroad. And BTW a game isnt a game if it aint got bots. but money farmers sucks.:mad: