Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot detector

Discussion on Bot detector within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

I want to know how the CO 2 bot detector works as I would like to make some macros. I heard that it checks for perfectly timed repetitive mouse clicks or something like that, but correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CBL Detector
04/07/2010 - Combat Arms - 3 Replies
You enter in the IGN of a combat arms player and it will tell you if they're clean or dirty Download Link:CRUSADE CBL Detector.exe Total Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 966c89c1a1fb1316364d26ef0a2ea6b7 please thank me if i helped
is der any mVp detector?
04/05/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
mvp detector?.d u have?
+1 detector IS POSSIBLE!!!
01/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 42 Replies
yeah yeah, for years we've all known +1 detectors arent real. so yeah, dont start flaming until you hear me out. okay, im an archer, mentored my warrior nooby. 3 hrs of killing on da appy (my warrior) and i found 1 +1 item. i checked my archer (the mentor) and it said 0.04 +1 stones. so obviously i was like WTF.......had no other apprentices, only my warrior. so i went and did some research on the conquer forum. read this quote thanx to this link - Mentor/Apprentice Guide/Rules: -...
Map Name Detector
08/03/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
Notes: Patch 5032 Map memory address = 0x569844 i guess the only purpose of this program is for moonbox quest i dont think anyone will get lost in CO right? Instructions: Press OK and the tooltip will stick to ur CO client left top corner