Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoBBoT - Release Date TONIGHT

Discussion on CoBBoT - Release Date TONIGHT within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/02/2006, 04:18   #106

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,169
funny posts here ^^
@patches allready cracked...i test it its **** trash,
@Lix go sell it on ebay for 0.01$ ,then it maybe someone buy, who dont know about copartner..
Old 03/02/2006, 04:27   #107

i agree with the above..
there's seriously no point in cracking this bot..
cos i dl.. tested for less than 5 mins.. and exited..and del the file..=P.. of cos..on CO partner instead..lolz

it's not even 10% of CO partner.. that's all i can say..
Old 03/02/2006, 04:36   #108

wow, 8 pages, gratz you are the most flamed person on epvp LiX
Old 03/02/2006, 04:36   #109

Quote:
Originally posted by SGR+Mar 2 2006, 03:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SGR @ Mar 2 2006, 03:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Hojo@Mar 2 2006, 03:09
Quote:
Originally posted by -Hacks@Mar 2 2006, 02:52
<!--QuoteBegin--Hojo
Quote:
Quote:
@Mar 2 2006, 02:37
I guess lix is infamous now....

I'm enjoying waiting for his next post, it's like reading a fictional book.

Haha yeah, its rather funny. Someone should get all his posts and make it into a short movie.

"The erotic adventures of Lix and Pixel"

Its a hardcore, when lix, after failing with women becomes gay, and when men reject him, he designes a crappy program to give him virtual sex.
lmao. U r mean!!! [/b][/quote]
*nods*

Yeah, I sure am
Old 03/02/2006, 04:38   #110

Quote:
Originally posted by Patches+Mar 2 2006, 03:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Patches @ Mar 2 2006, 03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Hojo@Mar 2 2006, 03:09
Quote:
Originally posted by -Hacks@Mar 2 2006, 02:52
<!--QuoteBegin--Hojo
Quote:
Quote:
@Mar 2 2006, 02:37
I guess lix is infamous now....

I'm enjoying waiting for his next post, it's like reading a fictional book.

Haha yeah, its rather funny. Someone should get all his posts and make it into a short movie.

"The erotic adventures of Lix and Pixel"

Its a hardcore, when lix, after failing with women becomes gay, and when men reject him, he designes a crappy program to give him virtual sex.
SuperBurninator(+9) [/b][/quote]
Sorry for Double post.

But Ty Ty *bows*

P.s. Peach is hot (Refering to your avitart and not Peach the member <.<)
Old 03/02/2006, 04:52   #111

Whew that was alot of reading. Lol Ive been floating around the foums for quite some time now just sucking up all of the information I could. Im a forumite by nature but obviously since I have no programming skills I felt a post by me was not necessary as it would not add to the community in any way. It would just make me look like a noob going "woot, gimme progs. Joy now Im a l33t haxor." But I had to break my vow of silence just to comment on the most interesting thread ive read to date. Congrats lix on showing your ignorance to the enire forum in such a way that even noobs are popping up to say OWNED! And to everyone else. I havnt tried any programs yet. Just enjoy reading alot of the theories and such floating around but congrats on all of your hard work and for keeping ***** like lix from taking away what this community was built on!
Old 03/02/2006, 06:36   #112

lawl he posted a program on a hacker forum and is ****** it got cracked

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=DumbShit FTL' border='0' alt='DumbShit FTL' />
Old 03/02/2006, 06:53   #113

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by LiX@Mar 2 2006, 00:32
"******* learn to become a true hacker" - Nah, I prefer the idea of having a well paid job when I leave higher education. (which is univeristy for those who didn't understand).
Learn to spell, it's university, yes you just got owned by a 14-year old kid, and you really think you're so smart?[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=HAHAHAHAHA' border='0' alt='HAHAHAHAHA' />
Old 03/02/2006, 07:35   #114

Quote:
Originally posted by Raynimator@Mar 2 2006, 04:52
Whew that was alot of reading. Lol Ive been floating around the foums for quite some time now just sucking up all of the information I could. Im a forumite by nature but obviously since I have no programming skills I felt a post by me was not necessary as it would not add to the community in any way. It would just make me look like a noob going "woot, gimme progs. Joy now Im a l33t haxor." But I had to break my vow of silence just to comment on the most interesting thread ive read to date. Congrats lix on showing your ignorance to the enire forum in such a way that even noobs are popping up to say OWNED! And to everyone else. I havnt tried any programs yet. Just enjoy reading alot of the theories and such floating around but congrats on all of your hard work and for keeping ***** like lix from taking away what this community was built on!
true, lol.

Good to see you post.

Im just spamming in this thread, may have noticed....
Old 03/02/2006, 08:19   #115

if i wanted a pixel bot i would play runescape not co, but runescape is gay.
Old 03/02/2006, 08:26   #116

If it goes well and is better then copartner I will pay for it.
I wanted to join the ninjah army rage clan however had problems with my chool and barely managed to do things onlin, i'm like the 2nd or 3rd member registered on the forum..
Old 03/02/2006, 09:32   #117

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
#closed

too much flames.
Closed Thread