i know that it is not possible for other people to see too.. i meant just invisible to me... and mr. teenies effect removal only removes effects... not people....
I remember that in one of the quests, someone make a hack to make people invisible... I think that was in hallowen quest.. search it... I think thats it
Originally posted by karovo@Feb 26 2006, 02:14 I remember that in one of the quests, someone make a hack to make people invisible... I think that was in hallowen quest.. search it... I think thats it
yea thats what i am talking about... just like the holloween quest hack... does anyone know how to do that with the new conquer?
i have to agree that there is a way to make ur self invisible to other ppl because on my server during gw this last weekend and i watched a water log in castle went to go after it but it just completely vanished i msged it and it was still online then the ghost i was protecting was revived but there was no other person around to rev him then the water reappeared standing right where itw as before and logged off
You said, u d have to sent a modified Item.dat to every person who plays CO2, well what about the Modified Itam.dat that most of us downloaded(the one that shows item quality on the floor).....just a though for those expericed hackers...
i don't want everyone to see that i am invisible... i want it so that when i sign on... i won't see anyone... i want to make people invisible to me.... is that possible... i was the hack like someone made for the holloween quest a few months back... i was just wondering if someone can give me a tip on making one... or if anyone has made one for the conquer after the patch...
PeOpLE MaKiNg +7,+8,+9 01/11/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies OK MY QUESTION IS :awesome::
CAN PEOPLE MAKE +7,+8,+9 WITHOUT BUYING OR WITHOUT HACKING 2MOONS OR ITS JUST LUCKY?
CUZ I DID A +6 WITHOUT TALISMAN BUT I NEVER TRY +7,+8,+9, IF ANYONE EVER TRY IT POST AND LET ME KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE MAKE +7,+8,+9 WITHOUT TALISMAN.
Resize people/Make Characters Invisible? 09/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Is there a way to re-size people or make them invisible in the game? This way you cant click on them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
How can I make people invisible? 04/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=85& amp;t=10994&s=
How do I make People invisible, and the monsters name invisible?