Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Conquer online ios/android

Discussion on Conquer online ios/android within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Conquer online ios/android

im looking for someone who knows about or has any info leading to making or playing a conquer online mobile server for ios/android
rawleigh1234 is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 17:22   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 17
With java code language can make it Emulator for app
krito777 is offline  
Old 05/19/2021, 20:48   #3
 
turk55's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,641
Received Thanks: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
no one can help you here. all people here have just big mouth, with small brain, youll see soon.
Yes you big brain but small pp
turk55 is offline  
Old 05/20/2021, 13:03   #4
 
marcbacor6666's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 557
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Yes you big brain but small pp
this is what im talking about

feeling mr know it all. and yet done nothing
marcbacor6666 is offline  
Old 05/20/2021, 14:24   #5
 
turk55's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,641
Received Thanks: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
this is what im talking about

feeling mr know it all. and yet done nothing
I have done plenty, I just don't release anything so people like you won't be able to steal it and claim it as yours / make a profit off it.


@ starter: it should be similar to how it works on desktop, however working with the clients on mobile without source code is not something a dev will like to work on, unless the dev is motivated to work on it.

There are probably only a few people left in the community able to get it to work and I highly doubt you will find anyone who is willing to work on it without maybe spending a lot of money (thousands at least).
turk55 is offline  
Old 05/21/2021, 09:49   #6
 
marcbacor6666's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 557
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
I have done plenty, I just don't release anything so people like you won't be able to steal it and claim it as yours / make a profit off it.


@ starter: it should be similar to how it works on desktop, however working with the clients on mobile without source code is not something a dev will like to work on, unless the dev is motivated to work on it.

There are probably only a few people left in the community able to get it to work and I highly doubt you will find anyone who is willing to work on it without maybe spending a lot of money (thousands at least).




lol very funny.
marcbacor6666 is offline  
Old 05/21/2021, 14:24   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
lol very funny.
Aren't you the guy selling Alex source for $500 on your private server website? Before you claim you made changes to that source, a friend passed me your source and it's 99% identical to the Alex source that's running around in Egy forums. So turk22 is actually completely accurate on that, he's just avoiding being the next "Alex"
Latyos is offline  
Old 05/22/2021, 13:19   #8
 
marcbacor6666's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 557
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latyos View Post
Aren't you the guy selling Alex source for $500 on your private server website? Before you claim you made changes to that source, a friend passed me your source and it's 99% identical to the Alex source that's running around in Egy forums. So turk22 is actually completely accurate on that, he's just avoiding being the next "Alex"
alex source? stupido hahaha i didn't even know what alex source is. This is how kind of stupid people trying to impress other people. garbage
marcbacor6666 is offline  
Old 05/22/2021, 14:02   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
alex source? stupido hahaha i didn't even know what alex source is. This is how kind of stupid people trying to impress other people. garbage
Cringe, you don't even know the origin of the source you are selling?

It's funny how you call me stupid, considering you can't even get your own people to play your server because of your stupidity and incompetence that resulted in creating a server with a public source, not being capable enough to add anything new and fix any of the bugs. When people like you open such servers, they at least understand that they are not capable of fixing those bugs and end up closing the server. You on the other hand, put your public source up for sale for FIVE HUNDRED US DOLLARS , you can't make this **** up man.

Just for the record, I'm not trying to impress anyone. There are no one here that I'd like to impress, let alone the fact that kind of people I'd like to impress won't be impressed by the mere fact that I put human waste like you on his place.
Latyos is offline  
Old 08/09/2021, 13:22   #10
 
zhalyn's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 560
Received Thanks: 774
So this game is still alive ha
zhalyn is offline  
Old 08/11/2021, 10:59   #11
 
marcbacor6666's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 557
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhalyn View Post
So this game is still alive ha
No its dead, because of all those bunch of leechers.
marcbacor6666 is offline  
Old 08/13/2021, 01:07   #12
 
turk55's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,641
Received Thanks: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
No its dead, because of all those bunch of leechers.
Funny how you are the one saying it
turk55 is offline  
Old 08/14/2021, 17:19   #13
 
pintinho12's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 865
Received Thanks: 370
pintinho12 is offline  
Old 08/16/2021, 18:36   #14
 
Soulfly25's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 515
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
alex source? stupido hahaha i didn't even know what alex source is. This is how kind of stupid people trying to impress other people. garbage
Stop arguing Turk55 is right that source you are selling for $500 is a trash you can't even fix the damage bug. The so called cozone source you get from arab site is from Alex Source which Alex use the Crystal Castle source made and upgrade it to latest version.
Soulfly25 is offline  
Old 10/07/2022, 09:59   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
alex source? stupido hahaha i didn't even know what alex source is. This is how kind of stupid people trying to impress other people. garbage
Man you just change the map and some features and sell it by $500, don't deny you just want to make server hard to force people to donate, and try to sell vps but its not working. you don't have place here you better leave or ban.
beerus03 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Conquer Online Touch Source (Android/iOS)
03/16/2017 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
My question is simple. Is there any Conquer Online Touch source (Android/iOS) out there? If not, any developer who have worked on one / anyone who has one?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.