Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full time miners slow the hell down

Discussion on Full time miners slow the hell down within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
you guys need to slow down or at least not put so many of the gems you get up for sale.... its becoming a huge problem ever other mechant is selling gems to the point that ref rains are going for 2mil... your making the gems worthless.. hang on to them and dont worry about trying to sell them all right away.. TQ is gonna do something to stop it if you dont learn to control yourselves.... just alittle word to the wise.. take it or leave it......
Old 02/11/2006, 10:06   #2

k
Old 02/11/2006, 13:25   #3

newtoallthis you have a valid point, but I dont think much people are going to listen =X
Old 02/11/2006, 13:33   #4

it's not obligated anyone would use it or not , and you got nice theory , hope something comes for the dbs too
Old 02/11/2006, 13:41   #5

ok
Old 02/11/2006, 15:51   #6

Ya for some reason Mets are being vary scarce now.... prolly because mz sucks once again but anyways Ya I have 40 gems in my inventory right now, its not like ur obligated to sell them plus, I mean cmon Normal nix's and kylins are like 100k now jesus i remember when kylins were 250k and nix's were around 350k.... Anyways the less there are the more they are needed the heavier the price
Thank you for putting this up it was really needed
Old 02/11/2006, 19:05   #7

I remember 100k nix and kylins, 300k drags before adding enchantments to equips became available and the the trade for mets quest, now it drove gem prices higher. Because of the flood of gems in market, the gems are actually selling for GOOD prices, you can actually afford them now, how is that bad?

Btw, before COToBo, there were a lot of people who could mine as much as bots did, without bots or droppers, they'd just sit in the mine and talk with people, and kill PK'rs.

All COToBo did was allow a few dozen more people to mine just as much without wasting their life away at the keyboard. You still have the same chances of mining as anyone else, in fact, I haven't heard of super gems flooding the market, or even having refineds out your ears, all I see is a flood of normal quality gems, that people are using to embue their equipment, which to me, is totally fine.

btw, I make about 10-20m a week now because of COToBo, and my sales haven't slowed, I just price my items to market standards, and leave my stall to sell.

If your wondering, yes, I turned to COToBo after some *** hacked my stall.
Old 02/11/2006, 21:40   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by kpadmiral@Feb 11 2006, 13:05
I remember 100k nix and kylins, 300k drags before adding enchantments to equips became available and the the trade for mets quest, now it drove gem prices higher. Because of the flood of gems in market, the gems are actually selling for GOOD prices, you can actually afford them now, how is that bad?

Btw, before COToBo, there were a lot of people who could mine as much as bots did, without bots or droppers, they'd just sit in the mine and talk with people, and kill PK'rs.

All COToBo did was allow a few dozen more people to mine just as much without wasting their life away at the keyboard. You still have the same chances of mining as anyone else, in fact, I haven't heard of super gems flooding the market, or even having refineds out your ears, all I see is a flood of normal quality gems, that people are using to embue their equipment, which to me, is totally fine.

btw, I make about 10-20m a week now because of COToBo, and my sales haven't slowed, I just price my items to market standards, and leave my stall to sell.

If your wondering, yes, I turned to COToBo after some ass hacked my stall.
the prices arent good there low... anyone not using cotobo is geting the short end of the stick.. so its bad in general but mostly for anyone thats just tryin to play.. findin a gem used to give them the cash to upgarde a few items now if gives them enough for item repairs.... and there is no one that mines even close to as long as 24/7 with a regular instance of CO... allso the few dozen more comment.. dunno where you got that cause it aint a few doesn its more like a few hundred dozen... hehe and no you dont have the same chances as mining as someone else when you have 2+ accounts minin 24/7 and super gems arent flooding the market cause there still realy rare but there have been a hell of alot of them for sale only theve been selling at normal prices.. and refineds are all over the place reread what i said in the first place... and i dont care what your right here... your sales have slowed... please dont post a bunch of trash thats not even close to true here cause all your doing is makin it worse....
Old 02/11/2006, 22:58   #9

Every1,
instead of trying to sell the gems now, wait until tq stops the cotobo miners then sell all of the gems when the prices go back up when there is less of a supply.
Old 02/11/2006, 23:22   #10

Personally I don't see any difference in gem prices. If anything they increased not lowered.
Old 02/12/2006, 02:05   #11

Anyone that says its better gem prices have gone down because u can buy more thats bullshit (sorry) but, When mets are worth more then gems thats just plane dumb i mean cmon people on my server sunshine are selling mets for 200k a peice now, some of the people who want to keep prices low might sell for 100k but most are 150k and up. Also its so freakin hard to sell normal gems now and seeing as most of the people with autominers get only normal gems and if they are lucky maby at most 1 ref a day then take them straight to market, people wont have as high demand. To make it simple if you havnt seen a price change its because you either havnt payed attention or your server is fairly empty/new. Like i said before norm draggys on my server used to be 600k a peice before everyone automined and they would go like crazy, but now your lucky if people will buy them for 400k and yes 200k adds up very fast
Old 02/12/2006, 04:52   #12

The prices of gems on the server does go down day by day now. sure that the tons of normal gems helps to bring the met prices down abit since we have met exchange quest...but the rf gems price have gone down alot, I think we should slow down abit and try to sell few gems at a time
Old 02/12/2006, 09:41   #13

depends on your server, out of the 7 I check on, prices seem normal.

Seems like the newer servers are more effected.

btw, refineds have actually dropped to the normal prices they were at a couple years ago. I blame the prices most people think are normal, on n00b inflation. Like I said previously, I remember when normal gems didn't even go beyond 400k, and refined gems for no more than 10kk, and supers were just a plain 30-40kk, over the past couple years I've seen mets (75k) go up to 300k on some servers, it's ridiculous, and the met drop rate is just as much the same if not only slightly less. It's just artificial inflation done by n00bs who sit in market and price things high, other n00bs see it and do the same, and sadly, PEOPLE BUY IT! and that's why it's steadily gone up.

People are just tired of high prices. So with a greater supply of low quality gems, people are able to provide that service.

Btw, before COToBo there were many many different mining macros/bots, which with upgrades/patches ceased to work, but they never caused much problems, and COToBo isn't that much different.
Old 02/12/2006, 10:49   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by kpadmiral@Feb 12 2006, 03:41
depends on your server, out of the 7 I check on, prices seem normal.

Seems like the newer servers are more effected.

btw, refineds have actually dropped to the normal prices they were at a couple years ago. I blame the prices most people think are normal, on n00b inflation. Like I said previously, I remember when normal gems didn't even go beyond 400k, and refined gems for no more than 10kk, and supers were just a plain 30-40kk, over the past couple years I've seen mets (75k) go up to 300k on some servers, it's ridiculous, and the met drop rate is just as much the same if not only slightly less. It's just artificial inflation done by n00bs who sit in market and price things high, other n00bs see it and do the same, and sadly, PEOPLE BUY IT! and that's why it's steadily gone up.

People are just tired of high prices. So with a greater supply of low quality gems, people are able to provide that service.

Btw, before COToBo there were many many different mining macros/bots, which with upgrades/patches ceased to work, but they never caused much problems, and COToBo isn't that much different.
you check seven servers and prices are all normal huh? i think you pulled that out of your ass cause ive been watching 5 2 new and 3 older all effected and pretty bad....
but yes the newer servers are effected more so theres one true thing youve said so far...
and the prices somethin was a few years ago has nothing to do with now... supply and demand... more people more money more needs so prices go up... some normal gems are going for under 175k now the ammount of time it takes a normal person to get a gem is normaly long so there takin it up the ass every time they get a normal gem... ive never seen any ref gem go for 10mil on any server i play on.. so that must be on the realy old servers.... an yes i said 10mil not 10kk cause there is no such thing as a thousand thousand who the hell started the damned kk trend anyway....
of coarse people are tired of high prices but this isnt a service and its not a greater supply of low quality gems its an insane ammount of low quality gems.... as in on half the servers i check you can tell 1 out of 5 people are usin cotobo just by looking at there merchant
and yes there were many dif mine bots/macros but saying cotobo's mine option isnt much dif is like calling a diamond a rock... the disconnect feature makes it completely dif... you can kill macroers you can allmost never kill someone that uses cotobo so they sit there and get more and more gems and then more and then more... just wait till norm gems are going for 75k and its not that far away.....
in short please just stop talking in this thread cause nothing youve said except newer servers are effected more is true.. and you didnt even realy say that
Old 02/12/2006, 10:51   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Feb 11 2006, 17:22
Personally I don't see any difference in gem prices. If anything they increased not lowered.
this isnt a flame at all... i just want to know what server you know of were the gem prices have gone up since cotobo came out.. pm me if you dont want to post it for the world to see.. seriously cause i might make a char on that server myself