Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Action Edit

Discussion on Need Action Edit within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I don't understand how to edit action and that my char moves faster, i need a simple description, and the .exe or any archive that i can setup. Ty !!
Old 02/07/2006, 01:34   #2

This has been fixed/patched, it no longer works.
Old 02/07/2006, 03:40   #3

elite*gold: 20
lol you can completely delete action.dat now and co will still run it is no longer even loaded by co anymore it;s just file wastin space in co dir.
Old 02/08/2006, 16:00   #4

Well, anyone knows how about my char moves faster and will go fast too... Or its the same and it doesn't exists... Ty !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 CooL
08/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 :cool: CoOoL
110 Black trojan armor Edit\mod 1st edit i made !!
03/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Okay. im just new @ editing and ppl like Dejavu devilsmum and the whole did inspirate me very very much:D but all i did find was 120+ weps edits and armors :( and im a 110 tro:cool: so ... i made a ghost like edit for a tro armor
First Edit. Simple. Lucky Time and Metempsychosis edit.
12/20/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
Here is a very simple lucky time edit. Its Red/white. As you read in the title, it is my first edit ever. So please don't flame too much. I plan to try and get better at edits. Edits: 120 black tro armor Red/White Luckytime and 2ndMetempsychosis Extract Lucky time edit to: Conquer 2.0/c3/effect Extract 120 armor edit to: Conquer 2.0/cs/textures
Action edit hack
11/04/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
the attack doesnt get faster???? scatter? and if i set only mine to fasteest and i dont mine could i be banned? or do i have to set everything to default to not b banned. I set mine to 1 and the rest default and if i dont mine, i wont get banned right? any speed hack that can just increase attack "scatter" speed and nothing else?