ok guys i've been very very patient with this program but i just can't take it anymore, i've been searching for what you guys call "Fps:%b" but it keeps saying "The specified search string was not found" and i am not taking the play.exe i'm using the hexediter on conquer.exe ... but lol to be honest i tried every other conquer related ".exe" link thinking it was only me but it just can't be found... what am i doing wrong???
I noticed that the numbers on the left marge aren't the same as the ones in the pictures, i think those are the offsets, if that is the problem then could you be kind enough to identify to me was is the offset format used on the displayed picture!
thanks for your help and I appolagise if I sound like a newb!
The latest Conquer.exe is a mere 357kb compared to the older exe's which were roughly 1.6mb. TQ have taken out that string, and a hellov a lot more, either placing it in another file or completely removing it. Any ideas?
for the last time it is the <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> GameData.dll <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> that you need to change and read the holle dam post or atleast the last pages</span></span>
[quote]Originally posted by isoiso@Jul 21 2006, 19:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by turb,Jul 15 2006, 17:20
for the people who can search
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman.trolls,Jun 28 2006, 08:04
ok. in this version of Conquer (im not sure which patch it is) but all you gotta do is go to your GameData.dll in the conquer 2.0 folder (C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0)
right click it and "edit with hex workshop" or whatever hex editor you have.
- do search
- text string
- english
now just click right before the "e" in "english" in the search result and type "S"
that is how i got mine to work
Originally posted by Hacks@Jan 17 2006, 23:38 Here's a pictoral guide to editing your Conquer to open as many clients as you want.
1. Download a hex editor. Hex Workshop seems to work well. You can get it
2. Install it.
3. Open it, Go Help -> About Hex Workshop -> And enter your registration Key as "161670407-606878-77DE" (or find another if that doesn't work, it's the first one at crackgen )
4. Right click your Conquer.exe and Select "Hex Edit with Hex Workshop"
5. Once in, click find:
Type everything in exactly like that, making sure to search for "text" string. The actual thing is "Fps:%d"
6. Find English, and click your cursor on it, then just change one letter (it overtypes, so don't press delete).
7. Save.
*Note:
-Conquer must be closed to do this.
-After every patch, you must do this again, luckily the text string is always saved, so you just press find, then okay, then edit the word.
DAM DO U NOOBS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT ITS THE GAMEDATA.DLL! I DID MULTICLIENT 6 WEEKS AGO AND I DIDNT HAVE AS MUCH HELP AND EVEN I kNEW IT WAS THE GAMEDATA.DLL!
the max clients u can open? 12/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies how many clients can u guys open using a com??
currently i can on 13 only.. any tips to increase this numbers??
Can't open more than 6 clients 01/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I dont know whats the problem, but after I have 6 clients running and logged in, the other client "when logging in " just closes itself.
Im using cidproxy multiclient and have tried others, still no help.
Ive got a pretty good computer, so I think thats not the problem.
Any help would be highly appreaciated.
Open to clients 01/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Is there any way to open 2 or more clients with different accounts?
Thanks in advance :)
EDIT: In the thread's tittle i wanted to say two*
EDIT2: I found it, sorry for open this thread.
I need Open 3+ Clients 03/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies hii
plz any one help me I need Open 3+ Clients
i was try Hex Workshop 4.2 but it dosent workk
any one help me plzzzzzz
ty
Open more den 2 clients? 05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies is there any way to edit the number of clients u can open? cause somehow i cant open more den 15 clients... everytime i try opening more den 15, something will happen, example i cant use my hotkeys or i cant exit from the game or even open some other program...
another qns can i change the time on the top left hand of the screen?..
if anyone has an answer for me pm me pls... thx!