Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question: What kind of hack they might be using?

Discussion on Question: What kind of hack they might be using? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question: What kind of hack they might be using?

Hey everyone,
I'm not here to ask for exploits, I'm an okay fb/ss-er, I enjoy playing classic co but we got a problem.
Few weeks ago one of the girls on the server started using something. What we experience is, getting hits all the time, from nowhere, out of screen, getting doubles hits ( all full +12 tro's can only 2x ss/fb the other[any bp] trojans).

Now two of them are using this hack/exploit. First we thought she just removed jumping effects, saving this way loads of time to land hits because she never has his own jumping effects, nor our jumping effects, so she sees ppl in one place standing so she can fb. But recently she got even better, probably has some aimbot or smth similar. Recently she tried to get someone into the guild and she mentioned some sort of exploit they use.

Unfortunately our GM's dont see anything, and don't do anything, making this way our experience ****. All we can do is bring archers to just keep hitting them, and just walk and zap w our trojans, because they can't do **** if we walk, their bot or whatever doesnt seem to work if we walk.

I am just trying to find out what they might be using, so we can prepare some proof to the GM so it can be patched.

Co classic 5095 patch.
Old 04/08/2020, 20:27   #2

Tell magic about this issue and ask him to remove alex soryn protection and ask him to improve it ��
Old 04/09/2020, 16:19   #3

Show SS ?