Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any 1 know the deputy bug

Discussion on Any 1 know the deputy bug within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi i know there is a deputy bug to get like over 5 deps not sure how to do it i tryed many ways i searched on here and dont see it just wondering if any 1 could help me that knows it thanks in advance
Old 01/12/2006, 17:47   #2

if it does "exist" i would like to know it too
Old 01/12/2006, 17:53   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by yenEXE@Jan 12 2006, 17:47
if it does "exist" i would like to know it too
it does work i had like 9 deps on my guild not sure how it works tho ...
Old 01/12/2006, 18:49   #4

u remove the dl status from ur dls. then they have to log out and on fast. now ur able to give dl status as many as u want till u remove a dl and announce a new one without a logoff.if a dl logs off and on u have to repeat that ****. hope i didnt forget something...but i think thats how it works
Old 01/12/2006, 19:03   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by spice@Jan 12 2006, 18:49
u remove the dl status from ur dls. then they have to log out and on fast. now ur able to give dl status as many as u want till u remove a dl and announce a new one without a logoff. hope i didnt forget something...but i think thats how it works
ok thanks i try it later casue cant add any deps atm and it tell u if it works or not ty = D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
deputy glitch
05/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
hello all:) ive always used a dl glitch to get more then 5dls. theres been two workinbg glitches i been aware off, and used many times 1. make 4 dls, then make 5th dl ur alt. un dl him then loggoff. then unlimit number dls. 2. un dl everyone, wait til after maint. if everyone u want to deputy is online ull b able to dl 9people if u r fast. But now it seems like these doesnt work anymore, if anyone know a new menthod please post here
Guild Deputy Leader Glitch
01/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I've heard of a glitch to have more than 5 deputy leaders for a guild, I'm just unsure of how to do it. Does anyone know how? Will be greatly appreciated if someone knew how.
How can u make more than 5 deputy leaders
12/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
how can u make more than 5 dl in 1 guild without making branch cause my friend told me u can but he won't tell me?
Assigning Deputy Leaders in your Guild
04/22/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 24 Replies
For those who asked what is the bug to assign more deputy leaders for your guild. Simple and easy. Since I am a nice guy to say it out besides all those asswipes out there who wont say it out. All you need to do is assign up to 5 deputy leaders when it say all positions are filled. Quit guild and go back in and assign up to 5 more deputy leaders. Keep doing it so until everyone in your guild are deputy leaders. If it does not work, try donating cash or do it after the server...
Deputy Bug
08/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Does anyone know the bug where you are able to get more than 5 deputy leaders in a guild? Would be very helpful if you could direct me to a post ive missed or tell me how this works.