Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moulty Clients

Discussion on Moulty Clients within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Moulty Clients

guys did any one know how to open more than 3 clients with out got disconnects
i see some one make many users on his computer and open 3 clients each user
when i ask him he refused to tell me so if some one can help me please i want to know it very much and if you need to pay for it i have no problem
sorry for my suck english ..
Old 02/04/2020, 10:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
No hack requests allowed, also, double post.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*New*3+ clients & COtobo fix <updated>
03/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 98 Replies
I'm still learning and GameData was not the way to go, cuz it messes up the ingame data/time. It's fixed now tho cuz in the unpacked version of Conquer.exe I changed the "English" in that with HexEditor and now it displays correctly, sorry peepz. Just download this and replace it with your old Conquer.exe unpacked Conquer.exe<---CLICK HERE and replace GameData.dll that i gave you, with this one which is the original GameData.dll<---CLICK HERE with this done you should be able to...
+2 CONQUER CLIENTS
07/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 47 Replies
Ok, I know theres been a lot of guides out there but it seemed like a lot of people weren't following so here goes. 1.Get on google and search for xvi32 and download 2.From there open up Conquer.exe 3.Look at the tabs and go to Search>Find 4.Now make sure you're typing in the text string and search for "Engis" 5.Just replace the capital E with a lower-case e, it overwrites so no need for backspace 6.Save and you're done EDIT:MAKE SURE ALL CONQUER CLIENTS ARE CLOSED BEFORE DOING...
Blue Screen With 2+ clients
06/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok i have searched this forum and i have seen the problems about the blue screen saying Begining dump of physical memory blah blah blah asks to turn to safe mode wadever..so is it got to do with the graphic card and what must i do to solve this prob and reccomend me a pleasant graphic card to change which is not so costly and is suitible for conquer..ty
Kill all CO clients with Cntrl-K
06/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
This is simple no frills tool to allow you to Kill all CO clients with Cntrl-K. End the tool with Cntrl-END. Maybe u find it useful, maybe not. run or compile this script with AutoIt. pls +k if u end up using it, ty.