Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Client full screen

Discussion on Old Client full screen within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old Client full screen

Hello everyone. I am trying to figure out how to make conquer client version 55xx on full screen, tried a lot of things but nothing works. If is there anyone which can help me can post here or in private, actions will be surely rewarded of course. Thank you very much.
Old 01/06/2020, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You and the 20+ people that post this per month. Search for threads for an answer.
Old 01/06/2020, 08:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You and the 20+ people that post this per month. Search for threads for an answer.
Bro, instead of trying to impress me how great you are type something helpfully. Do you think I didn't searched all posts and threads including this subjects? On this version ollydb is not sufficient to change res, an injected dll thru conquer.exe that forces full screen needs to be made in order to get this functional..not simple as your reply..
Old 01/06/2020, 08:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoNeL View Post
Bro, instead of trying to impress me how great you are type something helpfully. Do you think I didn't searched all posts and threads including this subjects? On this version ollydb is not sufficient to change res, an injected dll thru conquer.exe that forces full screen needs to be made in order to get this functional..not simple as your reply..
I'm not trying to impress you, and it sounds like you have your answer then. Demands for hacks aren't allowed here (it's a no questions section and in our section rules). If someone wants to post that type of hack, then great. If not, then that's their choice and there's nothing that can be done about it. If you expect to pay for this type of hack, then the black market section is your best bet. Aka. this thread is spam.
Old 01/06/2020, 09:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'm not trying to impress you, and it sounds like you have your answer then. Demands for hacks aren't allowed here (it's a no questions section and in our section rules). If someone wants to post that type of hack, then great. If not, then that's their choice and there's nothing that can be done about it. If you expect to pay for this type of hack, then the black market section is your best bet. Aka. this thread is spam.
Literally it's not a hack, it's just an graphic improvement process which uses few addresses from an .exe.. Of course is their choice if posting here or not, and I will end this conversation here because its driving nowhere.
Old 01/06/2020, 09:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoNeL View Post
Literally it's not a hack, it's just an graphic improvement process which uses few addresses from an .exe.. Of course is their choice if posting here or not, and I will end this conversation here because its driving nowhere.
It literally is a hack... It's an application that alters the behavior of the target program, delivered like other hacks using hooks and dll injection. It is a hack. Geez, you're unpleasant. If you want this done for you, try the black market section like I recommended.
Old 01/09/2020, 16:02   #7

I am at this step now. I think is a res puzzle issue but not able how to figure it. Any ideas?
Old 03/04/2020, 15:00   #8

MiMoNeL contact me on private i can help u !
Old 03/04/2020, 19:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerDev View Post
MiMoNeL contact me on private i can help u !
All trades on this site should be in the black market section and adhere to this recommended workflow: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/4371311-black-market-glossary.html#E1.1.
Old 03/04/2020, 22:15   #10

Ask in the black market section.
Closed Thread