Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fixing co partner?

Discussion on fixing co partner? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the other day i was searching topics on the forum, and found this particular tread.
Old 01/07/2006, 15:39   #2

uhm..thats an aimbot CoPar is not an aimbot actually....
Old 01/07/2006, 15:44   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by gecky@Jan 7 2006, 15:39
uhm..thats an aimbot CoPar is not an aimbot actually....
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=you'r right' border='0' alt='you'r right' />
Old 01/07/2006, 18:47   #4

It is an aimbot. Just search here or play with PK LOCK.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fixing
03/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
HOW CAN I FIX BUGS CAN YOU TELL IT ME PLS. i want fix summ files pleaqse tell it me:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::han dsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
[Help] Fixing Castles
08/25/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hey, I need help to fix castles! If anyone know how to fix it, please tell it me. But please, please do not send me any full databases...
Fixing skills before rb?
03/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I am lvl 130 and want to rb my char. But I'm not sure whether to fix my skills (especially fire met) or not. According to this text, there is only a chance, that the skills leap to the lvl before rb. Reborn characters who practice any skill they knew in their past life can have an epiphany. An epiphany causes the skill to leap to its former high level after the character practices it to half of this original skill. Can anyone tell me, how likely the leap will happen? Should I wait...
fixing wep prof
06/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i just need some tips on how to level wep prof best any ideas? i have 2 soc 2 ref violet gem wand......im fixing wand prof btw.....but it just takes soooo loooonggg any ideas?
Fixing ProPRoxy
06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I have to admit. I hate Aimbotting, but sometimes you resort to doing so as an act of desperation when all your enemies get you in 1 hit 10 times in a row and you know for a fact that they Aimbot. The best AimBot I have see was Proproxy. I can easily use it by disabling the address that it checks on my firewall, but I would like to make it safer as I don't use it that much and aI could easily forget to re set it in the firewall if I Updated it. I unpacked the .jar file and decompiling the...