Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Patch Highlights/Notes

Discussion on Conquer Online Patch Highlights/Notes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Smile Conquer Online Patch Highlights/Notes

Hey EPvPers!
I'm looking for a site where i can see all patch hisotry with notes/highlights

What i mean by highlights

I know it exists because i once had the site but i lost it.
Anyone who know it could you post it down here? ↓

I will thank you who helped me a bit!
Old 02/21/2010, 23:31   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2010, 02:32   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mio View Post
Thank you very much!
It will help for my P server!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
patch notes as of may 11
05/12/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
Patch Notes as of May 11 Content Update - PRE Season 3 Celebration Week 1 Events - Activated PRE Season 3 Mission - Activated Dungeon BONUS +10% to ALL Stats and +20% EXP and PVP BONUS +20% EXP - Activated 2x Drop Rate for Rare and Event Items in Dr. Capsule - Activated Necklaces and Runes have a +20% Upgrading Success Rate - Activated Captain Match Mode
WoW: New PTR Patch Notes
11/04/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Arena points without the Arenas? One of the things that stands out as the strangest item I have seen in a patch is the addition of arena points to battlegrounds. Huh? Aren't arena points by definition supposted to come from Arenas? "PvP Battlegrounds Battleground Experience: Battleground experience gained is now based on the level of the player gaining experience, rather than the highest possible player level in that Battleground. All level 71-80 Battleground daily quests will now...
Patch Notes 1.10 [eng]
03/03/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/t...p=1#post7354 421 ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ - World of Warcraft Client Patch 1.10.0 ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- New High-Level Armor Sets! Adventurers of Azeroth can now quest to upgrade their previous Rare- quality Dungeon set to a new, higher-quality set, including epic gear! These tasks include all-new boss encounters, so prepare your finest...
Patch Notes (1.9)
11/23/2005 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
http://whataboutpp.com/ http://70.86.55.186/patch/patch.html download site World of Warcraft Client Patch 1.9.0 (2005-??-??)   The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj will house two massive, unique dungeons -- the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, a 20-man raid dungeon, and the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, a 40-man raid dungeon. As players delve deeper into the mysteries of Ahn'Qiraj, they will discover revelations of the Silithid infestation and their shadowy masters, the Qiraji. Players will have...