Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a few conquer questions

Discussion on I have a few conquer questions within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I'm new as you can see (somewhat). I've been to this site many of times I just never bothered to post (I like to make my post count)

I have a few questions that have been buggin me for a bit. So if anyone can answer them I'd be thankful.

Can you socket a pick axe at bird island? I really don't want to waste a db if you can.

Why are high lvled archer using dex rings?

Are +1 earrings better than normal elite earrings?

Is it true that a reborn water-water can self revive?

and last.

A log time a archer told me there's a NPC that sales Super Gems at 100 mill and Dbs at 5 Mill but he said that few have ever seen her, is she real?

oh oh and one question about the site. Does this site support the sale of conquer ****....stuff? (as well as accounts)
Old 01/03/2006, 09:12   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyLocs@Jan 3 2006, 02:57
Hi, I'm new as you can see (somewhat). I've been to this site many of times I just never bothered to post (I like to make my post count)

I have a few questions that have been buggin me for a bit. So if anyone can answer them I'd be thankful.

Can you socket a pick axe at bird island? I really don't want to waste a db if you can.

Why are high lvled archer using dex rings?

Are +1 earrings better than normal elite earrings?

Is it true that a reborn water-water can self revive?

and last.

A log time a archer told me there's a NPC that sales Super Gems at 100 mill and Dbs at 5 Mill but he said that few have ever seen her, is she real?

oh oh and one question about the site. Does this site support the sale of conquer ****....stuff? (as well as accounts)
yes u can soc a pick at bi.

high lvl archers generally only use them if there is a soc in them.

+1 earrings just give a bonus to mdef depending on your class u should have eli/super +2 or better earrings (unless yer tao than yer cap will do)

rb water-water cannot self revive

that npc was in the alpha server not sure if it still is but i believe was there mostly for testing purposes

and no the site does not support sales of conquer items/accounts etc.
Old 01/03/2006, 09:20   #3

ahh okay, thx. About the earrings. let's just say.. only have enough to get ether +1 earrings or elite earrings. which should I get first? When I train at bas which one would raise my Mdef higher?
Old 01/03/2006, 10:16   #4

i would take elite earrings , and compose them later
both will raise youre Mdef