Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q: Using Patrol file with Guard file?

Discussion on Q: Using Patrol file with Guard file? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm not sure how it could be done but maybe if someone finds the location of the patrol file and does a bit of editing, maybe they could switch the Pet.dat file to be like the patrols. If this could be done, people would be able to just sit back in a corner or somewhere safe and let the guard go off and autokill monsters. Not sure if it's possible or already been tried.
Old 12/28/2005, 02:09   #2

um....i think that file is server sided, being that the server controlls it....now for the [personal] guard we have that file b/c we have the power to summon and controll where it goes.... but i could be wrong...
Old 12/28/2005, 02:27   #3

Not trying to bring you down, but when you have a program like Copartner, why would you need something like this? Good thinking outside the box though.
Old 12/28/2005, 03:17   #4

Er, how does that have to do with what I said? Does CoPartnet control your guard to autoatk monsters? No. It let's you autoatk but of course if you're fighting black names than u'll die.