Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ProGram Dc if your dura is at 6

Discussion on ProGram Dc if your dura is at 6 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey ,

Why don't you guys make an program who Discconects you when your dura is at 6 it would be very handy and would save alot of items

I lost my soc boots super+2 and elite amor+2 and a necky also almost my 2 soc cap , If i had that kinda program i would still walk around with them

Also ways to get dc just make a programs that scans your items if it sees 6 just make it shut off your connection.

thank you very much
Old 12/18/2005, 16:36   #2

Please use the SEARCH function next time. Looking for a program called CO Partner 2.0, if should fit your needs.
Old 12/18/2005, 17:22   #3

And this isn't a ******* tip.
Old 12/18/2005, 17:40   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Dec 18 2005, 17:22
Well I guess it's my bad for trying to institute some learning on these forums. I gave him the name of the program, once he found it through the search feature he would learn about it and maybe make some kind of later contribution to the community. Instead of just giving him the direct link, and telling him exactly what to do, he learns nothing and expects this kind of treatment in the future.
Old 12/18/2005, 20:31   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowkiller+Dec 18 2005, 11:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowkiller @ Dec 18 2005, 11:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hacks@Dec 18 2005, 17:22
Well I guess it's my bad for trying to institute some learning on these forums. I gave him the name of the program, once he found it through the search feature he would learn about it and maybe make some kind of later contribution to the community. Instead of just giving him the direct link, and telling him exactly what to do, he learns nothing and expects this kind of treatment in the future. [/b][/quote]
He was talking to the person who started the thread lol.

And you dont need a macro for this because the game warns you when your dura falls to 1. Trust me it does because i remember the game warned me to repair my tao armor. Plus it warns you like 10 times after it falls to 0, after the 10 warnings, the equip breaks.

P.S. There can be a 6 anywhere in the item stats (i.e. defense, attack, dex) so it would constantly dc you.