Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

colored itemnames

Discussion on colored itemnames within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
okay i vaguely remember this being posted before but is it possible to make the colors of the itemnames on the ground just like we did the itemtype.dat is it possible to make it pink for super red for elite blue for uni and white for refined done flame me if this has been posted before but i think it has been... i searched and i didnt really know what "key words" to search for... so please refresh my memory. ^^ thx
Old 12/17/2005, 07:28   #2

i dunno ive never seen that but i think it could be done by adding a prefix that means a color in co on to the item name, like "BluBoneBracelet"
Old 12/17/2005, 10:32   #3

umm itemtype.dat look for that evul
Old 12/17/2005, 17:19   #4

yea but that doesent change the color of the name of the item on the ground.....thats what i mean...
Old 12/18/2005, 05:55   #5

I've already seen a thread about this in the past. The conclusion was that it wasn't possible... well it could be but it's way too complicated.
Old 12/18/2005, 07:46   #6

yea i thought i saw somthin about this... as i said but i would like to do this if somebody would tell me how to..... i mean it cant be THAT hard..... i mean we can change the color of our chat. can it be something like that? we need to find out what makes the chat change color...