Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisable In Mine

Discussion on Invisable In Mine within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've already used the search button so don't suggest it. Is there a way to make yourself invisable in a mine. I keep getting killed when I leave it run for over a hour.
Old 12/15/2005, 04:17   #2

nope
Old 12/15/2005, 04:31   #3

If possible try go on a lower floor in the dc mine or the phoenix castle mine.
Old 12/15/2005, 07:51   #4

i just figured something but still didnt test it out yet since no mine pker came for me yet.

use copartner:

set it to plvl instead of miner
put on tro or tao and use left click
jump or walk dun matter
dun put names into monsters unless u want to put someone's names in it and protect urself
put dun pick up any items
for plvl range = 0, walk = 0 (so u dun walk anywhere n mine at that spot
my miner is rb so into the use pots when hp = 0
dc when hp = about 500 for me or u can set it half of ur total hp
and then click run

*I will test this out later
*this might not work if the pker one hits u so i recommend a rb miner with high hp or wear a love4ever ring just incase.
*this way so u can keep mining and not dc but dc when u in danger

if someone wanna test it it be good.

my first contribution to you guys since i got hella good stuff from here.

edit: additional option is also to put the enemies name into the left bottom corner so when u see them u dc. but only can put two. i put in two of the most *** hole pkers in my server
Old 12/15/2005, 16:36   #5

It works, the character stays in place and you can right-click and the mining continues. The problem is not emptying any ores. Not a viable option to leave running overnight.

I have a feeling, like with the Pick Up All setting, it automatically unloads all inventory items from the bottom 5 rows. So if you turned on Pick Up All, the bot shouldnt move if anything is dropped around you anyway since settings are 0. But once your inventory gets to last to full slot, it will automatically dump items...

The question is normally the bot will run around randomly because it knows the ground can only take so many items (9 around you). So...would the bot make the same move if settings are on 0/0? Probably. And then the question of dropping the gems...
Old 12/15/2005, 20:56   #6

Can gems be dropped? Doesn't it ask you if u want to drop an item? CO partner won't click yes

-Stupid post, i know-
Old 12/16/2005, 02:19   #7

According to another post above, it doesnt ask if you want to drop a gem. Ive personally never tried, but Ill take the persons word for it.

So this isnt a viable option.
Old 12/16/2005, 10:00   #8

CO ask u if u wanna drop or NPC a gem..
Old 12/16/2005, 12:31   #9

mmm... baka, no offence but someone already has a thread like the method u mentioned for quite sometimes now.
this is the URL:
Old 12/16/2005, 18:34   #10

ok to be invisible in mine I use

this

and this

i leave it overnight and it works great
Old 12/16/2005, 22:37   #11

Impossible to make yourself invisible to other players because it would be only client side, therefore, you will only appear invisible on YOUR screen. One suggestion is to make yourself lag enough to seem like you dced but also stay online, which i dont think is possible yet.