I usually disable all my effects to TG, etc... But I keep forgetting to re-enable them when I go plvl...
The thing is... Anyone can tell me what options on 3DEffect.ini controls the display of the dmg (when u hit a monster)? Having only dmg and souls while plvling would be perfect... Specially when u have more than 1 client opened and there's tons of Fire taos and their **** FC...
I made my 3deffects with only the [soul] option and all [countXX] options and now I can see the dmg I'm doing... I dunno which count shows the dmg and I'm way to lazy to find out
At least now I can plvl with effects off and still see if I'm ksing the other archers
[request] 5165 soul gear with effects 07/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies Well just like the threads name says i need soul gear for the 5165 source
Someone of our staff is working his ass off to get the soul gear tho he does not know how to convert .wdb files..
does anybody have an link or any ideah on how to fix this problem.
Also an direct link with soul gear and the effects that can be implemented is welcome.
I will be verry thankfull and im pretty sure that alot of 5165 source owners would be happy with it :)
Our site is www.crankco.nl and we are...
SjSRO / Soul Spear Soul Lv58 Skill Edit Lv76. 11/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies Hi All . This My First PK2 Edition :) . I Think Some people so bored Old SkillS :)
Soul Spear Soul And Soul Spear Emperor
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3676/lv58.jpg> ;>>Changed>>>http://img14.imageshac k.us/img14/2765/lv76.jpg
DataPK2
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1067/dgrtvsjpg .gif
[SibiBOT] Soul Spear - Soul bug 06/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies I botting my char which is glavie, so of course I have Soul spear skills...
Im was botting with Soul Spear - Soul from 58, now when i reach 71 and upgrade it to lv 7 bot dont want to find it...When it was lv 6 bot found it...
U experts maybe now whats wrong with that?
Thank you for answers and bye!